All liquid

• Starting tomorrow I am all liquid till Surgery on Oct 1st.

I have stocked up on my protein shakes and broths.

Here we go,,,,

• You can do it! and here' some
  • YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

We're here for you

Leenie
  • Good for you. You can do it!
  • Hooray!!! You're on your way!
  • God day 2 was hard at work..

At home I don't have anything I can't have so it is pretty easy going. Today at work it was someone's b'day and they had 2 cakes! I kept repeating to myself this protein shake tastes like that cake.
  • Way to gooooo, you can do it! Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Which one are you doing?
  • Quote: God day 2 was hard at work..

At home I don't have anything I can't have so it is pretty easy going. Today at work it was someone's b'day and they had 2 cakes! I kept repeating to myself this protein shake tastes like that cake.
    I have a protein drink called CINCH that someone gave me.... I mix it with sugar free vanilla and sugar free white chocolate syrup and milk and i swear it tastes like cake batter.
  • I am having roux n y on the 1st.

Today was the hardest for me. I don't think I have kept up with water the way I should. Constantly hungry and this afternoon I got the shakes and I am exhausted.

I was told day 3 and 4 would be the hardest.. so far that is pretty much true.
    10 more days to go.
  • Ladybug are you doing liquid too? Are you excited yet?
  • i did partial liquids. today is clear liquids today for me... and the lovely colonoscopy like prep..... I'll be in surgery in about 25 hours...... OMG.
  • I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Nessa. Good luck!
  • Good luck Nessa! I'll be looking forward to the update when you're out and on the way to back on your feet
  • You can do it!!! Just keep telling yourself how wonderful thin is gonna feel!

mgf~
  • You can do it and now it is all over and you are recovering. Way to go!!!!!

I am starting liquid with low gly. veggies on October 26th and sugery date for lap band Nov 13th. I am a bit worried as well.