APPROVED......now what...

• Hello everyone,

Well, I called insurance today to see if they needed any more info and answer any questions they have. Well, the gal said I was approved this morning. Wow, did not expect that.

So now I am excited and scared to death at the same time. Its hard to bounce with excitement when I know there is risk and my life is about to be very different. Not to mention how big of a coward I am.

That being said….I am grateful for this chance. Grateful to God for opening doors. Grateful that I have insurance and can have this. Grateful to all of you who prayed for Gods will to be done and kept me in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks guys!! (((hug)))

WOW….my mind has to catch up to this.
  • I'm so happy for you. Yes, there is risk! There is risk with obesity. Yes, your life is about to change! Change is a good thing. Start reading all you can, and have a food plan for afterwards. Read everything the surgeon and nutritionist gives you and then read it again! Learn all you can about supplements and what you will need to be taking. Ask questions. We are here for you.
  • Wow~that was a fast appeal!
    congrats!!

mgf~
  • Well, I sent my appeal Friday, then more info the other day...It is still fast but not yesterday fast LOL...sorry about that. I did find out yesterday that they were going to review it this morning. I figured it would take several more days. I wouldnt have known if I didnt follow up with my call. Glad I did
  • YEAH !!! Congratulations
  • Major Congrats.
    May your Date of Surgery come just as quickly!