Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 03-13-2009, 03:09 AM   #1  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

Default Starting a Run/Walking group!

Monday, we walk...Tuesday, we Run...Wednesday, some of us walk and some of us run around the JR. high track...Thursday, we run...Friday, we're going to DANCE the night away!

Wow, I have been very blessed to have a set of great friends! They are always up for a good time...either dancing, BBQing or just hanging out...we've even played board games and Rock Band! They have laughed with me, cried with me (they were my brother Ben's friends too), they supported my art by hanging it all over there homes and coming to my Art Show, they ALWAYS take my side and have my back when dating gets rough...but my journey through weight loss and trying to gain my health back through daily exercise has now spread to them!!

I had posted on myspace that I ran 2 miles without stopping, how good I felt and how proud I was. One of my friends said "I want to, too!!" So we went running on Tuesday...fabulous! THEN on Wednesday, two more friends joined us after hearing how much fun we had Tues. Then today...My sister joined us! It's Wonderful! We laugh and talk, soicalize AND exercise!! We have plans to go out and dance for a couple of HOURS on Friday!

I feel honored to have such support from a beautiful set of ladies! I am very blessed indeed!

Angela

Last edited by missangelaks; 03-13-2009 at 03:21 AM.
missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Ang You are Truly Blessed Lady . . .thenagain you're truly a blessing!!
You make me wish I lived in Idaho!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Default Hey Ange!

I'm so happy for you! To be able to run again would be such a blessing!!! Keep up the good work my dear!!! You really don't know how lucky you are!!!
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote