Question about Iron

• So while I wait for the doc to reapprove my iron prescription I'm taking a stronger otc (which makes me feel like I could Party like a Rock star!) I always have a difficult time going to the bathroom anyway. I already take Magnesium every day should I add a stool softener just in case?
    Thanks,
    Kier
  • Well, a stool softener will help grease things up!! LOL! I recommend a stool softener and baby wipes!!! LOL!!! I'm gross!!
  • ROFL Nan You Rock! I would not survive the Maintenance process without you all! Ang Jiff Nan Leens My FB Buddy!
    I'm goign to try to head out of work early and move to get the stuff
    btw
    the iron supplement is Vitron C and it Blanking Rocks!! I feel like I could go lift a Small Car!
  • I have trouble going too honey...I take iron everyday and a stool softener. Even at that I have to take Miralax once and a while for obvious reasons...I drink water more now and it helps too!

OOOOHHHHHHHH to be at maintinance!!! still have 25 to go. and I am just now getting back to doing as I should. My brother would be proud that I didn't gain much back before I came around.

Angela
  • Ang I'm still working on Losing I ahve 20 more to go to hit my docs reccommendation. . .When I'm stressed I switch to a more maintaining goal so as not to add to the stress!
    That being said I'm back to Burn Baby Burn Mode!
    Its prolly TMI Was At My SIL's This past weekend and had no problems Going b/c I was eating Fruit about twice a day So That's something I'm going to try before the stool softeners. . .I take so many pills it gets overwhelming!
  • have you ever tried milled flax seed? works as a stool softener. You can add it to yogurt, salads as a garnish, mix in protein shakes. Just adds a subtle nutty taste to everything. I hate taking stool softners on a regular basis.