3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Surgery (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-surgery-78/)
-   -   Piggybacking off Miss Angela's post....... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-surgery/160079-piggybacking-off-miss-angelas-post.html)

FluffyGirl79 01-02-2009 11:27 PM

Piggybacking off Miss Angela's post.......

........I am curious to know the "story" behind everyone's avatar pics (below their username). I have noticed some interesting ones, and some that were a little confusing.

So...
If it's a regular picture, who's in it, and is there a "story" behind it?
If it's an avatar pic (not a regular picture), what made you decide to choose that one? :)

FluffyGirl79 01-02-2009 11:32 PM

I will go first!
I picked my avatar because I originally thought it was a pig on a treadmill......and since I sometimes feel that way running on the treadmill...like I'm still too heavy to be running, although I know that IS NOT true.....I thought it was perfect!!

Even though I realized later that it was NOT a pig running on a treadmill.....lol.....I still thought it was cute and kept it on there :)

SpookyXXL 01-03-2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FluffyGirl79 (Post 2523433)
........I am curious to know the "story" behind everyone's avatar pics (below their username). I have noticed some interesting ones, and some that were a little confusing.

Mine is my own photo run through photoshop, I had just gotten bad news and was feeling very black and white, I am feeling better but liked the photo so I used it.

jiffypop 01-03-2009 09:35 AM

LOL!!!!!!! i didn't pick my avatar! Suzanne 3FC did. a couple of years ago, during some crisis or other, i hadn't been posting much. and it lasted a couple of weeks. SOOOO, Suzanne and Jennifer decided to change my avatar and see if i noticed.

I DID NOT!!!!! LOL!!!! but i think it's cute!

Leenie 01-03-2009 09:48 AM

I've changed my avitar many times, depends on my mood ;)

But it should be pretty obvious :D

worthylady 01-03-2009 11:08 AM

I selected mine because I am very in tuned with being sexy. However, being overweight makes me a little shy. So I like that the woman is bold in her bathing suit but covering up. Someday I hope to just flaunt my curvacious body :belly:

mxgirl737 01-03-2009 11:21 AM

Mine is me...taken with my cell phone on my way home from a road trip. It's a couple months old now, but I had heard the night before at like 11pm that Obama would be speaking a couple hours from my house the next morning...I had to work that night...but thought "what the heck?!" ...I sacrificed my sleep, but got to the very front of the massive crowd and saw him speak. I took tons of pictures, and it was just a fun and awesome day for me.

missangelaks 01-03-2009 02:25 PM

OMG I change mine all the time! It's been me in my size 14 jeans (Just bought size 10! woohoo! and they fit!!!!)...it's be me and my daughter...right now it's half a pic the other unseen half is my friend Lisa. I felt cute that night when we were out dancing and I think it came in the photo!

magi 01-03-2009 06:51 PM

That's a great question. I've often wondered about some of them too. Mine is me. I picked it just cause I can post my picture now without feeling self conscious about it wondering what people think of me. Funny thing is ... now it doesn't even bother me to post my before picture.

nanj 01-03-2009 07:12 PM

Mine is from this October, my first "skinny" Halloween party in well over 30 years. I need to up-date it but I've got a camera phobia. I used to look like an obese white haired mountain, now I think I look like a dried up old elf....LOL!!! When we had our family Christmas dance this year, my DH got me on camera in my blue t-strap floor length gown. It was danged scary, but oh so much fun. Whitelion sent me a picture of her 100 lbs loss and she looks so young and healthy. I say YAHOOO!!!!! Man, can I ramble.

FluffyGirl79 01-03-2009 11:53 PM

Wow...such interesting stories!! Keep 'em coming! :)

willow650 01-04-2009 12:07 AM

Mine is just me, on my motorcycle. That was taken after a ride on International Women Riders Day.