Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-11-2006, 06:48 AM   #1  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Planning for Monday, Dec. 11

Another great OP weekend! It feels so good to start the new week weighing less on Monday than I did on Friday morning. It's been so long since that happened that I had to step on the scale multiple times this morning just to be sure

Anyway, on to today:
  • smoothie - banana, milk, protein powder
  • yogurt
  • coconut chicken w/couscous and mango
  • sandwich - slice of ham, turkey, and Swiss cheese on whole-wheat, no sugar added bread w/fat-free Miracle Whip, honey mustard, and lettuce
  • some sort of chicken and a side...maybe try the quinoa sitting in my cabinet
Not counting a side at dinner yet (but including the chicken), this comes to about 1265 calories and 147g protein. It won't change much if I just have veggies with dinner but will go up a bit if I have a grain. We shall see...
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:03 AM   #2  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

am - grapes and carrots
mid am - cheese squares and a nectarine
afternoon - turkey sandwich on white w/mustard
pm - baked potato, ranch dressing, cheese and ham

i had three bad meals this weekend, one on each night so i will probably do some restricting this week just to get back on track but i did get my mini tramp friday night and it is great!! i get to work out in the privacy of my own home and i also get to watch sex and the city (fav show) while i'm doing it!!! after about 3 min. i'm already sweating!!!

Last edited by mrsgeb2; 12-11-2006 at 04:05 PM.
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 09:27 AM   #3  
Fat-be-gone

Way to go Jillybean!!!!

B - kashi, milk, banana, fruit juice

s - yogurt

l - turkey wrap, cup of chicken noodle soup

s - apple

s - 100 cal cheese nips

d - pork loin, steamed rice, broccoli
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #4  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

HORRIBLE WEEKEND FOR ME! OMG
Anyway, I am going to eat light during the weeks so I can have room for slip on the weekends... because next weekend is only going to be the same...
BUT I had an amazing weekend and I deservied it, so its not big deal. Like I said, just eat lighter during the week.

B- lemon lime protien juice; banana with peanut butter (maybe mix some skim milk and have a smoothie? haha); yogurt
S- coffee and raisin bran bar
L- i have a wendy's side salad in the fridge and a package of light honey mustard dressing; some crispbread and deli meat and pickles
S- uhh.... beef jerkey, cup of soup?
D- prob chicken and veggies
W- 5L
E- I have decided I want 8 hours of sleep, so I am going to switch exercise to after dinner and tonight after dinner I will do an hour and 30 min (so 90min haha)
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:06 AM   #5  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

B - 1 apple
1 cup skim milk

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + veggies and gravy
1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

S - some chinese veggie buns or a spinach salad. Depends on how hungry I am.

D - stirfried veggies or spinach salad if I didn't have it for a snack.

Exercise: Did 4 miles this morning after a five day break. Whoot for me!
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #6  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Congratulations on another great weekend, Jillybean and on a 4-mile run, Sunnigummi!

I was in all-day work-related meetings on Friday and Saturday, so ate really badly those days. But I was back on plan on Sunday. I'm also super excited about today's lunch. I found this lite chevre cheese at Trader Joe's that tastes exactly like the real thing but with only half the calories. If you like goat cheese, and I do, this stuff is awesome!

Here is today's plan:
B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk and raspberries
S - fruit or maybe an English muffin
L - turkey, lite chevre, and cranberry chutney on a pita; tomato, cucumber, and raspberry salad with balsamic vinegar
S - blueberry fiber cake
S - NF yogurt with raspberries
D - chicken and lentil soup; green salad
S - low cal pudding

The above is way low on calories (350 short of my target), so I'll have to fill in with some other snacks.

Exercise: with trainer (yay)
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:49 PM   #7  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Since my calories for today were so low, I changed dinner from chicken to pizza. I used a whole-wheat Boboli pizza crust, no-salt-added pasta sauce, fat-free mozzarella cheese, and a little bit of full-fat shredded cheese on top (to hide the fat-free stuff so Jeff wouldn't notice ). I only put pepperoni on his side of the pizza, so I am still below 1800 calories for the day even with eating half of the pizza

EDIT: I DID nibble on 5 slices of pepperoni while putting the pizza together, so with that added, I am up to about 1820 calories and 160g protein for the day. Still not bad, and certainly not too high to ruin my daily average for the week (my goal being about 1800 for my daily average).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote