3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Tuesday, Dec. 5 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/99324-planning-tuesday-dec-5-a.html)

jillybean720 12-05-2006 08:16 AM

Planning for Tuesday, Dec. 5

Another great day yesterday...dinner changed a bit since the recipe I made did not come out well AT ALL, so I substituted a lunch for my dinner, added a fudgsicle afterwards, and had some ff Cool Whip as a snack after work. I ended up with about 1885 calories, 133g protein, and got in my 3 liters of water...on to today!
  • smoothie - small banana, 1.5 cups skim milk, 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
  • salad - lettuce, chicken, mango, almonds, tomato, TJ's dressing
  • yogurt
  • soup w/croutons
  • chicken w/black beans, corn, salsa, and cheese
  • whole wheat pasta with shrimp and marinara sauce (and maybe some veggies like peppers and tomatoes)
That's about 1750 calories and 112g protein.

Sunnigummi 12-05-2006 09:24 AM

Ok so yesterday it was a perfect day until dinner. I had planned on having 3 chinese steamed buns as a snack and couscous with stir fried veggies for dinner. Well, I got a little hungry and had three more steamed buns (220) + a cheese quesadilla (made it myself, 200 cals) + some lil' chicken sausages (90 cals) + honey mustard and onion pretzel bits (200 cals). Total extra: 710 cals. I overdid it...again. Oh well. BUT I did go for an extra 30 mins in the gym in addition to my hour walk in the morning, so it kinda cancels out. Hehe.

For today:

B - 1 apple
1 cup skim milk

S - 1 banana

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + steamed/roasted beans
1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

S - Hm. Maybe I'll just cut out snacks. Nah. I'll have three chinese steamed veggie buns. Hopefully I'll go home late and have dinner to make so it will distract me.

D - stirfried veggies, 1/4 cup brown rice and tuna cutlets.

Exercise: 4 miles walking this morning and 30 mins strength training this evening.

Rosario 12-05-2006 09:34 AM

yesterday was a bust for me. everything was good until I got home. had a sandwhich with some doritos, and for dinner had Zaxby's. darn my bf for wanting to eat out!! i went to sleep last night feeling bloated and gross. I hope today I can stick to my plan and get some exercise in.

b - scrambled egg, toast w/ pb, milk and banana smoothie

s - yogurt

l - broccoli, mini meatloaf, grapes

s - chickpeas

d - brown rice, chicken and black bean concoction

w - I'm going to try to get in my 2 L

e - I'm going to try to get at least 30 min in.

sotypical 12-05-2006 11:24 AM

Yesterday went very well, right on plan... except the bit of peanut butter I had last night - but I was still way under calories

B- lemon lime protien juice; banana; egg in a hole (toast and egg)
S- thinsaions; coffee
L- 3 low fat hot dogs on a whole wheat hamurger bun with some hot pepper relish and fat free cheese slice; cup of soup
S- orange and yogurt
D- not sure....
W- 4+L
W- did 70min on my e. bike this am

BlueToBlue 12-05-2006 12:39 PM

Yesterday was not so good for me. I met some friends for dinner and pedicures. The pedicure was great and didn't add a single calorie to my day, but the dinner... not so much :devil:! I probably would have been fine if I just hadn't eaten the bread. I don't even want to think about how many pieces of bread I ate. :eek:

But I will be back on track today :carrot: . Here is the plan:
B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk and raspberries
S - coffee or tea spenda and milk
L - shrimp cooked in wine-tomato sauce and brown rice; tomato, cucumber, raspberry and basil in balsamic vinegar
S - blueberry fiber cake with cream cheese
S - yogurt with raspberries
D - Italian sausage and navy bean soup, green salad
S - low cal pudding

Exercise: 1 hour swimming

athenac 12-05-2006 02:15 PM

B: English Muffin w/ 1 tbsp pb and honey, espresso
S: Honey Nut Cheerios
L: 3/4 c jasmine rice with cucumber kimchi
S: Apple
D: I haven't decided on that yet
Water: 3+ L