Anybody else have a weightloss first this past week or weekend?

• I had actually planned to step out a bit on Thanksgiving eating wise, but didn't. My mother's food was not up to it's usual self. The turkey was dry, the sweet potatoes not sweet, etc., etc. So I didn't overeat a bit. So in my warped little mind I kinda gave myself permission to overeat a bit on Friday......................and Saturday. Okay is was my first slip up since September 3, but I was quite upset and felt DISGUSTED with myself.

But here comes my first - for the VERY first time in my life (I'm 43) I didn't wait "til Monday", you know the start of a new week to get back on track. I got right back on track on Sunday. I got right back on a Sunday! I know this doesn't sound like much but for me it's huge. And also in the past it has taken me months, literally months to get back on track after a slip up, not a day or 2.

Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced any firsts as far as there weightloss is concerned?
  • I haven't had any firsts, Robin, but I just wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU! That is awesome, and I understand completely what a huge thing it was.
  • I got back on track this monday. Last week was awfull for me. This time i`m doing a diet that my doctor recomended. I will be eating better, maybe not loosing that much as before but i will have more energy. Plus i will add more exercise with my new static bike. (i will use it while i watch my Erīs DVD. 1 episode (about 44 minutes) will be my goal of cardio for the day, maybe i will do more later, i still have 2 more seasons dvds to watch lol. I also will be doing abs
    I hope that everyone who is starting or re starting this week have good luck

Greeting

Isa
  • I did have a "first". Although I'm up 4.5 pounds and have been having some problems getting my focus back, I know this is not the end. I'm not heading on my way back up. I don't feel hopeless. I won't lie down and ride the rapids to fatness again. I'm rowing back upstream.

That's a very new thing for me.