I'm sick!!!

• Oh good God!
    On my first day of phase one of south beach, i have woken up with a heavy head and a sore throat. My eyes are heavy and I feel like the world's weight is upon my shoulders ...and i haven't even started the diet yet!
    I will however do the diet.... but should I exercise? If I don't exercise for about 2 - 3 days.... but stick to the plan... will I still drop the tuns of fat i have to lose? I would like to drop about 15 - 20 pounds by the 10th of December.... Is this doable?
    HALP!!!!!
    It seems like everythings going against my losing weight!
  • Soulmia, wait until you feel better to exercise. The change in eating alone should help until you feel well.
  • I'm sick too - runny runny runny nose, itchy throat, sneezing. Feel so lousy
  • Thanks lilybel
    I am feeling horrid! My eyes are burning and I have this dull headache.... but I was thinking of walking on the treadmill, slowly....and seeing how I feel... I HAVE to lose this weight. It's a now or never situation for me
  • Soulmia, just be careful and don't push things too hard, k?

One bright side of this is that even if you go through "carb withdrawal" during the first few days, as a lot of people do, you may not even notice it because you already have a headache. I applaud you for starting the diet even when you're not feeling well; that takes guts.
  • callystia:
    I have low-carbed before. I did Atkins but failed horribly
    But I did 10 days of phase one of south beach before i went on vacation and dropped 6 pounds- but i was exercising.... so I'm hoping it works this time round.