3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Wednesday, Oct. 25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/96663-planning-wednesday-oct-25-a.html)

jillybean720 10-25-2006 05:22 AM

Planning for Wednesday, Oct. 25

Gooooood morning, chicas!

Yesterday was a total bust--so much so that I won't even go into the gruesome details; I'll just stand up, brush off, and move on.

Since yesterday was so bad, I thought I'd challenge myself this morning with a 35-minute Tae Bo: Cardio Circuit workout instead of my usual 30-minute WATP workout. WRONG! I knew it would be more intense, but man, I about collapsed after the first 20 minutes--that's barely more than halfway through! I'll have to keep working and try it again when I'm stronger. At least I still got in a good cardio workout this morning, even if I couldn't finish the whole thing (and actually probably burned more calories in that half with Billy Blanks than in a whole Leslie Sansone video--I felt like my heart was going to pound right out of my chest! :dizzy: ).

Anyway, since yesterday's menu didn't work out so well (as in I didn't actually stick to it completely), I'll just follow the same one today:
  • strawberries and "cheesecake" stuff
  • Carnation breakfast drink
  • yogurt
  • pbj sandwish
  • Lean Cuisine - chicken parm
  • turkey keilbasa w/corn and broccoli on whole-wheat spaghetti
One thing I did right yesterday, at least, was get in 4 liters of water. I'll try to do the same again today.

2frustrated 10-25-2006 05:26 AM

Brekky
2 fried eggs 1 sl whole wheat toast

Snack
0% fat greek yoghurt, heaps of granola :rolleyes: (finished the box now :D)

GYM GYM GYYYYYYYM!

Lunch
HUGE veggie and chicken stir-fry (no noodles or rice or carbs)

Snack
1 Galia Melon

Dinner
Something with salad :chin:

:tantrum:MUST NOT EAT GINGERBREAD MEN:tantrum:
(I'm baking the wedding favours tonight, at least I'll be able to wrap the half up that I've got sitting in tins on the kitchen worktop!)

Rosario 10-25-2006 10:18 AM

I don't know what happened yesterday.....Japanese food, mini binge on oreos....bleh........

br: breakfast bagel, hasbrown (not the greatest choice but I was in a rush and hungry so I just stopped to get something)
Sn: banana
Lu: baked chicken, mashed potatoes, cantaloupe
Sn: apple (maybe some string cheese)
Exercise: SI6
Di: spaghetti squash, pasta sauce w/ chicken

Although my breakfast was not-so-great, if I stick to this plan I shouldn't be over 1700 calories. That's pretty good, if I say so myself. Now All I gotta do is stick to it!

sept15lija 10-25-2006 10:30 AM

OK I've been doing OK, but eating a lot of fast food - although healthy type choices, as in wraps and things. Gotta focus in the next while into getting into more non-processed stuff. But I'm so busy! (isn't that always the excuse?? ;))

b - Kashi GoLean crunch & skim milk (1 cup each)
s - Don't have a snack...something I have to work on, I always forget the mid-morning snack. I don't really feel like I need it, but I need to keep my metabolism going!
l - Probably a chicken wrap
s - ???
D - ???

Obviously, my "plan" is anything but. I need a kick in the butt!!!! I will get out of the office this morning on the premise of a bank run and go to the grocery store and get some healthy stuff!

Sunnigummi 10-25-2006 10:47 AM

My turn:
I was pretty good yesterday in terms of number of calories. WHAT I ate is another matter...:p

B - 1 apple, 1 cup grapes

S - none

L - 1/2 cup spiced rice (pulao)
1 8 oz plain yogie (fat free)

S - hmm. I guess my boca chicken wraps. Haven't had those in a while.

D - 1/4 cup white rice with bok choy and okra.

Exercise: 1/2 hour jog/walk this morning. Piddly, I know. I'll have to increase my distance. Thought it was longer than it was. Sigh.

sotypical 10-25-2006 12:32 PM

I did okay yesterday - a little higher on calories then I would like - but really, I am exercising now and could probably use to eat more calories anyway. I think I am averaging out around 1500.... could probably safely try and bump my average to 1700....

B- english muffin, with light butter, turkey deili meat, cheddar cheese
S- tea with skim milk and vanilla syrup; raisin bran bar or thinsations
L- 1.5 cup spagetthi squash, .75 cup pasta saucem .5 cup lean ground beef
S- celery with smoked salmon cream cheese and cucumber
D- not really sure... chicken, potatoes, and carrots maybe...
W- 4L
E- already did 30 min on my bike