Bad week for hubby and me

• Well hubby and my weigh in was today. We both had a bad week . I gained back 2 lbs. and he only lost 1 lb. We know the problem; we ate like pigs for 3 days last week .

Well now that we know what we did wrong it's time to make things right. We have both commited to counting our calories alot more carefully and getting some excercise in. I am commited to lose 15 lbs. by Dec. 1st and he wants to lose 18 lbs. by Dec. 1st. We both track our calories on fitday and now we both have to lose over 2 lbs. a week to meet that goal. It will be tough but we're still plugging along.

Wish us luck
  • Don't beat yourself up over a bad week. Its over, use it as motivation fuel for this week. Tomorrow is a new day.

Good luck on your weight loss goals. Sounds doable. Just don't freak out if you don't make it. You are still headed in the right direction even if slowly.
  • Back on Track
    Thanks Andie. We are back on track and I think I will cut out my free Friday. Free Friday turns into Free Saturday, Free Sunday ... you get the idea.

I bought a new cookbook today called Healthy Cooking by Jeanne Jones. It seems to have a lot of simple recipes that look good so I think we will try a couple of them a week and see how it goes.

Have a great day
  • yeah, i wouldn't worry too much about it either, some of it is probably water weight. It seems like recently gained weight always comes off easier than the lbs. you've been holding on to for awhile anyway. good luck with your new cookbook!