Im Back!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been gone for a few months. Mostely because I wasnt doing too good with the diet and exercise. Because of that I've gained a few pounds. Its starting to come back off though. But Im glad to say I am back full force.....it's good to be back.
  • Welcome back! I know you'll do better than you did before
  • Welcome back! Just remember tomorrow is a new day....to start fresh! Keep going!
  • Welcome back! Ya just needed a break. We all do! I don't think it's good for us to be SO focused ALL the time! You'll shed those gained in no time.

Good luck on this next leg of the journey!

Kim
  • Welcome back! I too know how hard it is to stay committed all the time... but as long as you (as you said) come back in full force, this is what matters!
  • Welcome back!
    I wondered what happened to you.
    Remember just one day at a time, Good Luck!
  • welcome back!
  • Welcome back JT. Love the new avatar picture.
    Glad you're back.
  • Welcome back JT! I, too, took a bit of a vacation and have only come back recently. I've gained back some, as well. I'm hoping that I can get a handle on what's going on and get back on the wagon full force soon. Sounds like you're on your way! Glad to have you back.
  • What a funny thing! I just decided to see how you where doing. Looked you up and here you are. Back today. Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back! I fell off the wagon about the same time you did. I just lurk around because I keep gaining/losing allllll in the 180s.
  • Glad to have you back! Been wondering where you went off to.
  • Welcome back! Don't forget (everybody) that when it gets hard is when you REALLY need this place! Don't hide...share it.
  • Welcome back! I was wondering where you ran off to. Glad you are with us again!