yey, a shed

• i have been given permission by my wonderrful mum to put a shed or a gazebo up on the patio for me and my brother to use as a gym. i think the main reason it is allowed is to get all the equipment we have out of the house. we have numerous weights, benches, a bike and a running machine.

I m so happy as it means it will allk be stored in one location and i wont have to keeping folding and unfolding the bits everytime i want to use them.

i have a goal of 140 by xmas, albeit a 7lbs loss aim for October. im rifing my bike as im typing, have ran or rode for a 70 mins a day for the last two weeks - loss is going good, altho i missed yesterday so i have to o double today.

thats it really, just something thats made me happy and hopefully a bigger push to helping me to acheive my goal
  • Hey, that sounds great, your very own workout room! I hope it works OK in the winter for you. Of course, if it's not heated, you can heat it up with exercising.

You've been doing a great job on your weight loss! Good for you!

Jay
  • Quote: Hey, that sounds great, your very own workout room! I hope it works OK in the winter for you. Of course, if it's not heated, you can heat it up with exercising.

You've been doing a great job on your weight loss! Good for you!

Jay
    5 words:

Extension chords and space heaters.