Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-04-2006, 06:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Default holiday check in

Well today has been hard on me, so i thought i would ask around and see how the rest of you were fairing?

This is my first "holiday" since eating healthy. Overall, i am pleased. I could have been better but i have definately seen worse labor days. I even had a healthy desert with lots of fruit.

Did you all stay within your range, whether it be points, calories, etc.? I aim for 1300-1500 cals a day, i ate just under 1700. i drank my usual water but NO exercise today. I dont know why no exercise today just kind of blah. I might do a quick video later.

Well just wondering how every one did today with it being holiday city.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:32 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Well perhaps it is fortunate for me that I didn't have any big gatherings to go to... just spend the day in the gym, getting groceries, doing laundry and reading a book. Enjoying the day off work. But didn't face any big temptations. Hope all of you who ARE facing them are successful in sticking with your plans!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

No temptations for me, either. We've just hung around the house. I did at WATP tape and have stayed within my calories. Yesterday, not so much.
kateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:01 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

We didn't go anywhere today, so I stayed on program.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/265/175

Height: 5'8

We had a cookout today and I realized I am supported more then I thought. My mom, bless her heart, went out of her way to make my portions of lunch healthier for me. I got to have what everyone eles had minus A LOT of the fat. I went for dessert and over heard my mom saying there was 3 sticks of butter and 2 packages of cream chesse in it. Of course everyone said it was good but even a half of a piece I think would have made me sick. I think I gained 5 pounds just smelling it lol. So overall I stay on track and had a great day!
Trinity1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #6  

i m glad all of you were pretty good because i totally meesed up i had 2 brownies, cheese rotel dip with frito scoops..Yikes!!!!!!!!!!! oh and not to mention a cho chip square>> I had a group of 12 over for a cook out. My lunch was good chicken salad while everyone else had the burgers and dogs but the snacking always is my downfall. Was hoping to get in pool time but this ohio weather did not allow that.. oh well phase one starts all over tomorrow....
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:23 PM   #7  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Sounds like most of you did really well. Congrats.

Nice support from family trinity.

Keen, i can totally relate to the snacking. Especially with snacks like that surrounding you...brownies...i CAN NOT resist that at all. Then fritos...ok, enough of that, now i am hungry for sweet and salty. ha ha.

To those of us who went a little too much today. Lets all help each other back on the bandwagon in the morning.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:59 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 157/133.4/130

Height: 5'5"

I completely overate, but at least I ate things that weren't TERRIBLE. With the exception of, um, the brownies. I went to a bbq and had steak, asparagus, and as an appetizer sashimi. . .mmm, sashimi. And of course wine and a couple of cocktails.

But I am not gonna beat myself up too bad over it. Other than the brownies, mainly healthy - even if maybe one person should not consume quite so MUCH of any one item in one day.
Su-Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 03:44 PM   #9  

Keen, the snacking always gets me too. I ate a bag of Lays chips. Ugh, but at least i chose the low-fat ones that are made with Sunflower Oil so i thought that was better than the original fatty chips. That was really my only terrible splurge. I just need to not keep stuff like that in my house. My meals were all healthy though.
VelVeeta is offline   Reply With Quote