3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Thursday Aug. 31 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/92761-planning-thursday-aug-31-a.html)

jillybean720 08-31-2006 05:28 AM

Planning for Thursday Aug. 31

Ugh, it's only Thursday? Man, this week has been dragging for me. Anyway, I mostly stuck to yesterday's plan--ate all the right foods, but I did combine 2 of my meals into one. I'm actually up a little on the scale, but I think I have my wonderful womanly issues to blame for that :devil:

On to today:
  • 6 small turkey breakfast sausages w/honey mustard
  • lean deli sliced ham w/honey mustard
  • fruit salad
  • 2 eggs
I've increased my water to at least 3 liters at work every day this week trying to ward off some of those TOM pounds, but it's obviously not working, but I'll continue to do so anyway.

joyofsix 08-31-2006 08:46 AM

Today is a strange day, very busy so if this seems odd, that's why.
B-Healthy Choice Country Herb Chicken meal
L-probably a McDonald's Asian Salad
D-baked beans,orange,ww bread
S-?

Sunnigummi 08-31-2006 09:36 AM

Yesterday went over on calories but I exercised, so I probably broke even. Eh.

B - semolina/wheat pancakes (YUM)
1 cup skim milk

S - 1 banana

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted veggies
1 8oz container plain yogie

S - 1 apple

D - 1/4 cup white rice and assorted veggies

Exercise: 45 minutes on treadmill. 2 mile brisk walk, 1 mile jog.

yogachick30 08-31-2006 11:32 AM

Here I go...

B: 6oz low carb, low cal yogurt, 1 mango chunks, 1 med apple (275cal)

L: 3oz tuna, steemed mixed vegies w. spray butter (220cal)

D: lean cuisine pizza (290cal)

S: oatmeal, cantalope chunks (350cal)

Workout: 1 hr kickbox class tonight (I started my period today so I will see how I feel after work. I may just go for a long walk).

sotypical 08-31-2006 11:55 AM

Last night we had taco's for dinner... I did great except the 6 timbits I ate... would of never thought there are like 70 calories a timebit! OMG!

B- two slices whole wheat weight watchers toast; .5 tbsp natural peanut butter (I tried it! woots)
S- tea and thinsations
L- 1.25 cup greek salad, shrimp with some garlic butter , 2 light rye crispbread with a bit of herb and garlic cream cheese and sliced deli chicken
S- strawberries
D- no clue

Going camping tonight for 4 nights. I will do the best I can!

Stephanie Osborne 08-31-2006 11:56 AM

OK HAVE TO stress HAVE TO stick to this today

Thursday:

B: Coffee
S: Cereal with LF Milk
L: Tomato soup with LF Milk
S: Apple
D: Tilapia with steamed broc
De: NONE
S: Nuts

WO: Stretching

BlueToBlue 08-31-2006 12:45 PM

OK, today I am finally going to get back on track after the more than week-long eating debacle that constitued my sister's visit. All the leftovers are gone and I'm not allowed to open the bag of trail mix in the cupboard until I managed to stay on plan for at least a week (clearly my resistance to tempting food is down right now).

Here is today's menu:
B - Flax Plus cereal with soy milk
S - Tea with soy milk and sweet-n-low, fruit
L - Pasta with roasted eggplant and tomatoes
S - Yogurt with wheat germ and maybe a mango
S - Fruit or popcorn
D - Chili with a green salad
S - Fudgesicle

Exercise: one hour cardio (combo of stairs, elliptical, and treadmill) and 15 min abs.

- Barbara