Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-08-2006, 11:52 PM   #1  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Cool Still in a rut!

So I still cant get myself motivated. Im going to try tomorrow to start all over. I lost the first 72 pounds with no problem. I think I've just kinda given up. I cant let myself do this. My work outs have still been pretty consistant but my eating habits havent. But I tried to work out tonight and had to stop 3 mins into it. I was just toooo tired. I know it has to do with the way Ive been eating. Tomorrow it another day though and I really hope I can get back on track. Wish me luck!
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:09 AM   #2  
Staying on track!!

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/175

Hi there! Just wanted to tell you to hang in there! I love seeing your progress pics, and would hate to see you not keep up the fight!

I need to start over tomorrow myself.
shyla2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:10 AM   #3  
searching 4 the real me

Hang in there!!! I looked at your progress pics & you have done such magnificent job!!!! Your right, tomorrow is another day. Stay strong... you can do this!! Congrats on the 72lbs that you lost!!!!
ssgtswife33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:14 AM   #4  
pole princess!

S/C/G: 136.5/136.5/107

Height: 4'10"

Keep going you have done soooo great!
Blueyedblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:15 AM   #5  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

Wow girl you lost 72 pounds already, you're on the home stretch!!! Keep going, you know you won't regret it.

You're just going thru a tough period, I think that's normal. You can and will succeed
Abbeycat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:23 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

This is where the rubber meets the road - you going to lose weight and gain it back or are you going to lose weight and keep it off? What you do now, at this important crossroads is vital. Get every progress picture you've ever taken, print them out and keep them with you for motivation. Pick a GREAT reward if you eat right/exercise this week and then stick to the plan and give yourself the reward. Visualize 1 year from now, you want to be slender and healthy? If you quit now, what will the future hold in 1 year?

*THIS* is where many people fail, sticking to the plan for life (I have failed here, many times). You have come so far, you look absolutely fabulous, failure is not an option. Make your menu plans for the entire week, every meal, right now. Go out right now and buy what you need to follow that plan and then stick to it. Then, do it again next week.

You can do this.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:35 PM   #7  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

So far so good today.

Breakfast-Slim Fast
Snack- Didnt have time/forgot. "working"
Lunch - Green Salad with half a avacado, garbanzo beans, light string cheese stick and 1 T Blue Cheese.
Snack- Kashi bar
Dinner- ?

I know I need some more protein today. So I'll have meat for dinner and probably some veggies.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 07:47 PM   #8  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

I have noticed that it helps tremendously to be consistent in one area when I fall by the wayside in another. I would have a bad week food-wise, but I could somewhat control the damage and get back on track a lot easierif I kept up with my work outs and the other way around. Just don't give up!

I've been there- just having to stop because I just couldn't do it. Just remember, nothing is ever a smooth ride and this is just a bump in the road. You will find your way!
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 258/218/169

Height: 5'9"

Jtjoray,

Don't give up! You've got what it takes. I hope you get through this soon.

Glory87 - I loved your post! I printed it out and I'm going to put it in my food journal. It was just what I needed to hear at that moment.
Shrinking Mama is offline   Reply With Quote