3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Plan for Monday! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/90999-plan-monday.html)

la3y_un1c0rn_37 08-06-2006 10:56 PM

Plan for Monday!

Ok I will start the ball rolling on this!

B-WWtoast. egg
s-100cal snack
L-chicken sand with WW bread
s-snack bar

Walking 40mins
20mins core workout

Who else is going to plan with me!

srmb60 08-07-2006 05:32 AM

Morning!
a raspberry shake
soy cheese and an apple
salad, fat free cottage cheese, raspberries and a plum
salmon, salad, green and yellow beans

Then it gets tricky because we have friends coming to try some wine I made.

joyofsix 08-07-2006 06:35 AM

I spent the weekend partying with my high school reunion, so it's time to get back to normal.

B-oatmeal,raisins,walnuts and honey
L-big spinach salad w/tomato,cuke,onion,gr pepper, feta and olives
S-yogurt and strawberries
D-fish,sweetpotato,eggplant&zucchini&tomato
S-popcorn, dark chocolate

Sunnigummi 08-07-2006 08:14 AM

Weekend - ugh. Sat ate super heavy chinese food for lunch but balanced it out with soup for dinner.

Found out that my scale weighs 2 lbs LESS than what I actually weigh so I was all excited to change my ticker to 162 but I can't do that anymore until I'm 160 on the scale. Sounds confusing I know...

B - 1 cup milk + 1/2 cup frosted flakes

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted veggies
1 8oz container Dannon nonfat yogurt

S - Banana

D - 1/4 cup white rice with veggies.

Exercise: 30 - 40 minutes on treadmill and that wave machine in my gym. Tres fun.

yogachick30 08-07-2006 10:31 AM

B: 6oz low cal ff yogurt, 1 med orange, 6 strawberries, bk coffee (200cal)

L: BIG spinach salad w/ tom, zuc, yellow sqa., mush, bell pepp. w/ ff dressing on side, baby carrots (also brought a 140cal lean cuisine but I don't know if I'll eat it) (150cal)

S: 1 piece light string cheese (50cal)

D: 3oz tuna steak, steemed vegies (200cal)

S: oatmeal (200cal)

Workout: 1hr spin class tonight

LynneA 08-07-2006 11:11 AM

Breakfast - steel cut oats w/blueberries, coffee

Snack - 16 cherry tomatoes, 3oz baby carrots

Lunch - white bean and pepper soup w/rotini, orange

Snack - protein shake, strawberry flavour

Dinner - baked salmon, broccoli

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - 45 mins circuit training at gym this morning before work.

sotypical 08-07-2006 11:26 AM

I ate horrible all week too, argh. I just want to stay under my calories today and I will be happy!

Stephanie Osborne 08-07-2006 11:36 AM

Ok not sure how I did this weekend as was out of town, still adding it all up. But here is todays plan...

B: Cofffee
S: Cereal with LF Milk
L: Shrimp
S: V8
D: Turkey Burger with Carbwell BBQ Sauce, Green Beans
DE: 4 sq. Cadbury chocolate

WO: Run, Strength Training, Stretch

kateful 08-07-2006 12:20 PM

b--1 c. yogurt w/ 1/2 c. blueberries
s--pria power bar
l--salmon, broc/cauli/carrot mixture, couscous--all mixed toghther
s--apple
d--big salad

ex--long walk with the kids

BlueToBlue 08-07-2006 12:40 PM

I'm so excited to be starting a new day of calories! Yesterday my SO--who definitely doesn't get how important it is that every calorie count--made smoothies in the afternoon. His recipe always makes two, so if he makes them, I have to eat one. Unfortunately, they are high in calories and not very filling. I stayed within my calorie range, but it meant that I couldn't eat other foods I would have preferred to eat that would have been more satisfying.

But today is a new day (and a smoothie free one)! Plus I have a new sandwich planned for this week--I've been looking forward to it since I thought of it last week.

B - Flax Plus cereal with soy milk and fresh golden raspberries (double yum--taste like fruit of the Gods!)
S - Tea with soy milk and splenda. Fresh sharlyn melon (also double yum!) and maybe some more of those raspberries
L - Salmon, NF cream cheese, and egg sub sandwhich on toasted multi-grain bread with heirloom tomato and cucumber. Fruit.
S - Nutrition bar
S - NF vanilla yogurt with fruit and wheat germ (darn it, bought vanilla by mistake when I meant to get plain. I swear, I like this brand but I'm thinking about switching to one with more clearly marked packaging).
D - broiled salmon in fresh raspberry sauce (it's a raspberry themed day!) Either a green salad or corn.
S - Low cal pudding.

Exercise - 1 hour with personal trainer

- Barbara