Anyone else...

• Today DH and I both treadmilled for about 30 minutes and then went to the beach for a swim...Does anyone else get exhausted yet very relaxed after exercise? I think it is a relief that I have done it and don't have to think about it anymore for the day...LOL...not sure....
  • Yes, that is often my experience. For me, after exercise is much better than BEFORE...
  • I have the same experience too. You're supposed to feel more energized after exercise but I usually get stiff after I sit for a while when I'm done. If I work out REALLY hard (on the eliptical in particular) I sometimes even find it hard to move around after I have a rest for a while.

I try to stretch for a little bit throughout the day after and that helps a little.
  • I've found that I've always been relaxed after exercise, but the tiredness feeling went away after I lost a lot of weight. I feel energized now, but when I began, I had to lay down on my bed because it really zapped my energy. I'm assuming this happens to everyone as the pounds come off, but we'd need more comparable experiences before I can say, "It will get better."