3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Planning for Wednesday (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/89044-planning-wednesday.html)

sotypical 07-11-2006 11:52 PM

Planning for Wednesday

B- Jillybean720's Smoothie (banana, peanut butter, ice, and skim milk)
S- coffee with cream
L- sandwitch (white bread, mustard, deli turkey breast, lettuce), fat free cottage cheese, cucumber
S- grapes
D- pasta (half white and hald whole wheat), pasta sauce, lean ground beef (what I was supposed to have tonight but we went out instead), carrots, and maybe garlic bread (don't think I will have enough calories left)

I MIGHT get up and exercise tomorrow but I will see! haha
I will also have my 6 liters of water.

Glory87 07-11-2006 11:56 PM

B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast, natural peanut butter

S - Horizons organic fat free plain yogurt, 1.5 cups strawberries

L - big salad with chicken, carrots, orange pepper strips, grape tomatoes, dressing on the side

S - cherries

S - cut up veggies - carrots, grape tomatoes, yellow pepper strips (store was out of sugar snap peas )

S - tall non fat sugar free latte

D - Not 100% sure what I'm having for dinner. If the eggs are still good, I might have an omelette. I also have frozen Trader Joe's shrimp stirfry, I might have that over brown rice. Or maybe veggie tacos.

2frustrated 07-12-2006 04:58 AM

Brekky
Whole-grain cereal with protein powder & soya milk

Snack
2 scoops protein powder (possibly with an apple)

Lunch
2 protein pancakes

Snack
Jacket potato with cottage cheese

Dinner
chicken & veg stir-fry with wild & brown rice

No exercise for me today - recovering from the lurgy

Sunnigummi 07-12-2006 07:13 AM

2frustrated - what's a lurgy?

B - 1.5 cups skim milk + 3/4 cup Frosted Flakes
1 banana

S - Nature Valley Oats n' Honey granola bars (2/pack)

L - 1/4 cup brown rice and roasted veggies

D - brussel sprouts (roasted with spices) and 3/4 cup uncooked pasta or if that's too much, then less.

Exercise - Gym + I did some triceps this morning, whee! :)

jillybean720 07-12-2006 07:13 AM

Well, I stuck to yesterday's plan 100%--even ended up not having the yogurt I had incorporated as a snack. Let's see if I can fare so well today...
  • peanut butter and jelly sandwich w/glass of skim milk
  • oatmeal
  • bean chili/soup thing (black beans, organic low-sodium chicken broth, corn, salsa, ff cream cheese, chili powder, and ff sour cream)
  • yogurt
  • last night's leftover pasta (whole-grain penne, no-salt-added sauce, turkey sausage, spinach, and onion)
As per usual, at least 3 liters of water a hike up my 4 flights of stairs.

2frustrated 07-12-2006 07:18 AM

gummibear ;) It's an unknown disease!!! I've had a fluey cold so I used it to describe that! It's a humourous thing ;)

Jill - WTG with yesterday :bravo:

Tara D 07-12-2006 08:07 AM

B: Bowl of cream of wheat made w/ skim milk
L: One peanut butter and jelly sandwich on organic whole wheat bread and an apple
S: Apple
D: Lean cuisine dinnertime selects meal +/- small lettuce salad w/ ff dressing

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-12-2006 08:53 AM

I know I should not have been so fast....Over look my other thread......

Last night D- pork chop, rice, and Mac & cheese
I did get in 20 min of walking......

Today
B-all bran, 2% milk
s-100cal snack
L-soup,peaches, and triscuits
s-tuna
D-?

Walking and weights

and Lots of water!!!!

Rosario 07-12-2006 09:15 AM

Yesterday was almost perfect. I followed all of my plan except for adding 1 slice of bread, 1 drink of coke and some dark chocolate. Here's to day #2!!

Br: quesadilla (2 tortillas, 1/4 c cheddar cheese, 1/4 c red peppers, 1/4 c green peppers), 1 c strawberries
L: Leftovers (1.5 c pasta, 1 c marinara sauce, 3oz chicken breast, 1/2 slice mozarella), yogurt
D: 3oz beef steak, 1/2 baked potato w/salsa (I got this idea from you Courtnie ) tomato and avocado salad

excercise-30 min dvds

sotypical 07-12-2006 10:05 AM

Congrats Rosario! Keep it up!

Sunnigummi 07-12-2006 10:24 AM

Good job Rosario!

2frustrated:
Quote:

gummibear It's an unknown disease!!! I've had a fluey cold so I used it to describe that! It's a humourous thing
I love inventing words...I do quite a bit of that myself. Makes life more interesting for the people who have to translate. :)

sotypical 07-12-2006 11:56 AM

Rosario - I just saw your potatoe with salsa! mmm I love that! Tell me how you like it :)

jillybean - the smoothie was GREEEEEAT! I will see how long it keeps me full for tho!

joyofsix 07-12-2006 12:15 PM

B-3 strips bacon, ff latte, 1 biscotti (kids made me bfst)
L-tabouli with tons of tomato, cuke, a few olives and a sprinkle of feta
S-strawberries, watermelon
D-either a veggie sub or miso soup, stir fry, brown rice
S-popcorn, Lindor ball

Stephanie Osborne 07-12-2006 01:05 PM

Wednesday's Plan

Coffee in the Morning
B: Cereal with LF Milk
S: Banana
L: Summer Spaghetti (made with LF cheese)
S: Veggie Juice
D: Turkey Burger with LF Cheese and some kind of veggies
De: Two squares cabdbury milk chocolate

8 Glasses of water...

Workout : TRaining RUn outside, 15 mins of Dancing and if I am feeling spunky some strength training.

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-12-2006 02:59 PM

I had a salad with grilled chicken instead of the soup and peaches....I will be haveing some tuna soon I hope!!!! I am so ready to go home!