Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-12-2006, 12:28 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

I'm a little late here, but I haven't been to bed, so for me it's not Wednesday yet.

My challenge is to leave that Hershey bar half in the fridge. Hubby bought it for me earlier and I ate half...soooo, it's sorta calling me...lol. The Hershey's bar, and I want a cigarette so bad I can taste it.

I'm off schedule (this is almost my lunch time normally) so I'll have to force myself to eat a veggie burger instead of chowing down on that Hershey's....lol.

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:58 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Thanks for starting this thread phantastica!!! I overcame my challenge!!! I probably wouldn't have otherwise . . .

I hope everyone else did as well!!!
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:01 AM   #18  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Wooo - challenge for today.

That would be actually doing my press-ups for my challenge, AND not eating junk after I get home from work because I'm bored and DF isn't home. I'm going to get home, eat dinner, do press-ups then read/doze in bed

Last edited by 2frustrated; 07-12-2006 at 08:09 AM.
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:00 AM   #19  
Wanna B A Hot Mama!

S/C/G: 286/208/150

Height: 5'9"

Not eatting cookies or ice cream at 10:00pm. Gosh I can't break myself from that!!
butterfly28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:44 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 240/204/170

Height: 5'6

This is a great thread..it will hopefully give me some incentive to stick to my plan! My biggest challenge today is not eating the Tootsie Rolls at my bosses desk. 1 always turns into 8...and then I feel icky. So today is a "No Tootsie Roll" day!!
Allikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:50 AM   #21  
hara hachi bu

My challenge (for Wednesday) is to get on my bike when I get home and bike up to the library to drop off a book. I have all 3 meals and snacks in place. I suspect a friend is going to suggest a happy hour, and I'd counter-suggest a walk, but it's going to be very hot and probably humid today. So that might be my other challenge today. She lives downtown - maybe we can walk the air-conditioned skyways instead.

Edit: OK, said friend and I didn't meet up after work, but I *did* get on my bike and ride 20 minutes/4.5 miles to drop off my library book.

Last edited by phantastica; 07-12-2006 at 10:34 PM.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:23 PM   #22  
hara hachi bu

I have a pot luck family reunion today. The challenge, of course, is the plethora of mostly nutritionless foods. The strategies are to bring an Olive Garden jumbo salad as my contribution, fill up one plate of small portions of all the stuff I want, and then allow myself unlimited vegetables. Stick to water and iced tea for beverages.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:04 PM   #23  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

My challenge for today will be to get back on program. My eating was terrible at a wedding reception last night. I plan to attack the exercise and have plenty of water to drink.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 06:56 PM   #24  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

I need to start journaling my food again right away. We just got home from a few days at the beach where I didn't record anything. We ate lots of meals out and shared a couple of incredible desserts. It would be soooo easy for me to fall off the wagon after getting a taste of all those ''no-no" foods!
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 06:38 PM   #25  
hara hachi bu

Aack! Mom called while I was at work and made arrangements to take DS and me out to dinner at our favorite middle-eastern restaurant. Could be worse, but they have the breadbasket with those delicious chutneys ...

So. The biggest challenge is to find an entree that's not swimming in fat and eat only half of it, to have only two pieces of bread, drink only water, no alcohol, no appetizers, and no dessert.

Wish me luck.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:01 PM   #26  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

Goodluck phantastica! Hope your dinner goes well.

My challenge today is to not overeat because I'm angry with my husband and that sometimes leads to a binge . I'm trying to keep in mind that overeating will only hurt me!
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:06 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

My biggest challenge right now is not pitching my undergarments into a fire pit since they are so tight lately.
kateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:59 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

My biggest challenge today is believing that this most recent 2 pound increase on the scale is not the result of the fact that I've been eating a little extra food this week (but should still be in deficit!)
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:37 PM   #29  
Mindful Eater

S/C/G: 253/183/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateful
My biggest challenge right now is not pitching my undergarments into a fire pit since they are so tight lately.
Kateful, this one made me laugh out loud (can someone pls. help me find the ROFL smilies??)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantastica
Aack! Mom called while I was at work and made arrangements to take DS and me out to dinner at our favorite middle-eastern restaurant. Could be worse, but they have the breadbasket with those delicious chutneys ...

So. The biggest challenge is to find an entree that's not swimming in fat and eat only half of it, to have only two pieces of bread, drink only water, no alcohol, no appetizers, and no dessert.

Wish me luck.
phantastica - My favorite Middle-eastern restaurant is a self-serve buffet, including dessert. Can you say DANGER !? Hope you did OK.
BreakingFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:43 PM   #30  
Fat-be-gone

My biggest challenge today is pushing play and working out!!! I haven't worked out in....god only knows. I hope I can finally start excercising today!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote