3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Tuesday Planning Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/88918-tuesday-planning-thread.html)

sotypical 07-10-2006 03:57 PM

Tuesday Planning Thread

I know it is still early but I thought we could get ahead start on thinking about what we are going to eat tomorrow. I know a few of us (myself included) have been slipping the last few days - so - let's make this a 'nearly perfect week.'

I still don't know what I want to eat, I just wanted to start thinking about it!

Glory87 07-10-2006 04:09 PM

B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast, natural peanut butter

S - Horizons organic fat free plain yogurt, 1.5 cups strawberries

L - big salad with chicken, carrots, orange pepper strips, grape tomatoes, dressing on the side

S - cherries

S - cut up veggies - carrots, grape tomatoes, yellow pepper strips (store was out of sugar snap peas )

S - tall non fat sugar free latte Had 2 cookies from Japan, 1 strawberry, 1 die-sized piece of cheese

D - staying late to do training. I have some great leftover home made chickpea, zucchini, leek, tomato soup in the freezer. I'm going to bring that and eat it with 2 pieces of whole grain bread.

srmb60 07-10-2006 06:01 PM

Part of my planning was done by DS who decided to go golfing with a friend instead of eating his chicken leg!
So into my kitbag for work will go a chicken leg, salad, carrots, zucchini and cottage cheese.
Breakfast will be oats and egg whites.
Supper should be salmon and ... um ... probably a hot vegetable and salad.

At least 15 minutes of cardio and at least 15 minutes of shoulders and abs.

Sunnigummi 07-10-2006 06:27 PM

Glory - your meals always look yum! :)

B - 1.5 cups nonfat milk, 3/4 cup Frosted Flakes

S - Nature Valley Oats n' Honey granola bars (2/pack)

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted veggies
1 8 oz container plain nonfat Dannon yogurt

D - Salad wraps (about 3 whatever makes me full)

S - Banana, another yogurt if necessary.

veggielover 07-10-2006 07:18 PM

Already? Let's see...

Breakfast: mango and yogurt
Lunch:Some steamed broccoli and scallion bread
Dinner:SOmething yummy and 500 calories??
Desert: pumpkin pie!!! Oh yes , ive been so good!

Tara D 07-10-2006 07:43 PM

Breakfast: bowl of cream of wheat
Lunch: 2 sparsely topped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on organic whole wheat
Snack: apple
Dinner: Lean cuisine dinner +/- small plain side salad w/ low cal ff dressing

joyofsix 07-10-2006 10:40 PM

I'm thinking this will be it, but sometimes I just feel like something different

B-oatmeal w/ raisins&walnuts
S-pria bar (if I'm hungry)
L-tabouli, hummus on triscuits, peach
S-strawberries and blueberries
D-steamed fish, carrots, zucchini, peas
S-popcorn, 1 Lindor ball

sotypical 07-10-2006 11:24 PM

Okay here I am - ready now!

B- piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter (might have oatmeal instead), banana, vanilla yogurt
S- coffee with some flavoured cream
L- tuna sandwitch (mayo, tuna, lettuce, white bread), grapes
D- not sure

I was at costco and they were sampling tuna, Solid White Albacore and it was SOOOO good, way better then the chunks! So I bought some of that and its a litte less calories.

Probably going to skip exercise again tomorrow, but I will see what time I get to bed. I think my body still needs a bit of a break - it feels okay but I know I need it. I will drink 6 liters of water tho tomorrow.

sotypical 07-11-2006 12:50 AM

So dinner tomorrow will be pasta (half white, half whole wheat), lean ground beef, and a creamy sauce. I might have a salad with it too.

I really know I need to get up in the morning and exercise, especially if I want to see the scale drop this week but I really don't feel like it :( Moving and all that is hard work!

Xan 07-11-2006 01:10 AM

The plan is:

Breakfast - strawberry yogurt smoothie

Snacks - banana, apricots, raspberries, Activia yogurt

Lunch - salad of baby greens with chicken, carrots, zucchini, Ranch dressing

Dinner - lemon basil salmon, steamed baby zucchini

At least six glasses of water (I'm working my way up to 3 liters, but it wil take awhile)
At least 30 minutes of walking (lots of errands)

kykaree 07-11-2006 01:19 AM

I've never done this thread, but I have to get more organised.

B - 50g muesli, low fat plain yoghurt, one chopped fig and and three chopped strawberries

S - clementine orange

L - Wholegrain roll with ham and bean relish, tomato, spring onion and celery salad. Banana for dessert

D - butternut squash and ginger soup, vogel seeded bread with smoked salmon and low fat cream cheese

Treat - small chocolate bar

3 mile run tonight before dinner

la3y_un1c0rn_37 07-11-2006 08:51 AM

Am I late?
Last night crap shot....D-2 hot dogs ww bread.
NO! walking NO swimming...and its all DH falt!!!!!!!

B-all bran 2%milk
s-peaches
L-Low fat soup (chicken & rice) Peaches triscuits
s-100cal snack
s-tuna
D-God only knows

I will do 100 sit ups
I will do some legs and bunn work

I think I broke my toe or foot some how...It's killing me so no walking!

LynneA 07-11-2006 08:54 AM

Breakfast - protein pancake w/small cup applesauce

Snack - cottage cheese, pineapple tidbits

Lunch - same as yesterday, whole wheat pasta w/zuchinni, spinach, cherry toms, pine nuts, 1 cup cherries

Snack - apple

Dinner - baked salmon, sweet potato oven fries, broccoli

Water - 2 liters+

Exercise - 40 mins of circuit training at gym before work this morning.

Rosario 07-11-2006 09:09 AM

B: Burrito (1.5 c scrambled egg, 1 T cheddar cheese, 1T salsa, tortilla), 1 kiwi, 1 banana

L: Sandwich (2 slices bread, 1 T cream cheese, 2 oz honey ham, 0.25c sliced tomatoes) yogurt

D: fettuccini w/marinara sauce, chicken breast w/marinara sauce and mozarella cheese

Excercise: 30 minutes dvds

I'm trying to do 3 large meals instead of snacks in between small meals. I was just too hungry all day yesterday, which led to a mini binge when I got home.

sotypical 07-11-2006 10:11 AM

mmmm Rosario your day sounds yummy!