Here I go again..

• OK, here's my story. I started trying to lose at the end of February. I lost about twenty pounds the first two months, going to the gym 3-4 times a week and eating less. Then i fell off the wagon and didn't have enough money to keep going to the gym and the weight loss stopped. Luckily I haven't gained any back. Well, I paid my bill at the gym and I am starting all over again tomorrow. I am going to try to spend more time here in the forum this time because listening to all of your stories is very inspiring and I like the idea that I have someone to brag to when I have successes.

Thank you all for telling your stories!
  • Good for you for keeping at it. Let me say though that you CAN do it without going to the gym. Go outside and walk or jog... get some really cheap exercise tools at home... such as Danskin workout balls, even a jump rope that you can do outside. Get a frisbee and go out and throw it up and catch it. Get in the pool if you have one and do water exercises. Just get ACTIVE and do SOMETHING!

I have access to a fitness center but haven't even used it because I prefer getting active in other ways, and I haven't spent much in the process. Go for it!