Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-05-2006, 02:25 AM   #1  
Tryin'

Height: 5'3

Question Asking

i don't know. i guess this is me...asking for support. thought i could do it on my own. but i can't. been reading posts for weeks and then not reading when i was doing badly. but it's now or never. everyday. i weigh over 200lbs and am trying hard to change my lifestyle....

it seems so great here. i know i am not alone.

thanks for reading
train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Hi Train No you are not alone. You have come to a great place just cruise arond and jump in
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:34 AM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 191.4

Height: 5'5

Talking

Hi

I am in the same boat. I decided it is now or never. We should all support each other in our weight loss journeys.
Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:16 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hello everyone... welcome to you newbies! Just jump right in anywhere!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

You are absolutely, positively not alone. Whatever negative feelings you are having about yourself right now, trust me, someone else has had -- probably most of us!

Being overweight makes many of us feel abnormal -- we don't look like other people, we can't necessarily do what other people do, and those comparisons make us feel like crap.

But when we come here, we realize that there are so many other people who share the same thoughts and experiences. It's very empowering!

And then there are the success stories! Wow, people CAN lose weight and keep it off (which I didn't really believe). It's hard work, but can be done. This place is my lifeline -- WELCOME!!!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 236/165/145

I've done the same thing! I read the boards when I'm on schedule and doing well, but when I fall off...I sorta stop reading. I hate that! Coming here makes me feel so supported and understood. I don't want to not come here when I cheat anymore. But I somehow feel jealous or something of those that can keep on track, so I don't read. But at the same time, I know that those who seem to be on track have also fallen off the track a few times themselves and are here to support those like yourself and me!

Hang in there and keep going

*maggie*
JustAGirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:24 PM   #7  
Tryin'

Height: 5'3

Thanks guys!! Thanks for taking the time to respond and to really get where I am coming from. Guess I'll try to jump in!!

Thanks for the support!
train is offline   Reply With Quote