Wednesday planning thread

• B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast, natural peanut butter

S - non fat plain yogurt, 6 oz blueberries

L - big salad, spinach leaves, dried cranberries, grape tomatoes, carrots, chicken breast, fat free balsalmic vinaigrette

S - tall non fat latte, biscotti

S - mango

S - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, yellow pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots)

D - I picked up a package of frozen shrimp stir fry from Trader Joe's. It looks pretty good, lots of vegetables and it has only 70 calories a serving. I plan to stir fry in a little oil and add a little garlic, spinach and stir fry sauce. I'm going to eat it over brown rice. I hope it's good, I have enough for 2 nights.
    (was going to eat this last night, but ended up going out for sushi instead - instead of moving all my Fitday around, I'm just going to reverse the days)
  • Well yesterday plan went a little south.
    Lunch was a grilled chicken sand. fries diet coke
    Dinner was baked chicked with potatoes and green peas

I did 1 1/2 hours of swimming

Today
    B-egg mcmuffin/diet coke
    s-pairs WW crackers
    L-salad/grilled chicken/diet coke
    s-Kashia snack bar
    D-?

I am getting more water in today
    I will try to swim a hour if not I will walk on the treadmill for 2miles

So lets see how this goes.....
  • Breakfast - oatmeal w/walnuts, small tub applesauce

Snack - cottage cheese, can pineapple tidbits

Lunch - bean and tomato soup, leftover chicken parmesan

Snack - pear

Dinner - going to a friends for dinner, she is making lasagne, garlic bread and salad *sigh*. So am going to try be v. good and only have small piece of lasagne, 1 slice of garlic bread and lots of salad.

Exercise - Ran 5k on treadmill before work this morning

Water - 2 liters+
  • s- banana
    b- protein juice, yogurt, slice of whole wheat toast with jam
    l- baked potatoe, carrots, spaghetti sauce (with lean ground beef)
    d- hambuger, perogies (or something like that)

already did 80 min on the bike
  • B-pria bar, 1/2 raspberries
    L-1/2 veggie sandwich
    S-lots of raw veggies
    D-chicken breast, peas, carrots,salad
    S-??maybe total and milk since today isn't shaping up to be very healthy
  • B - cereal with 1.75 cups skim milk
    S - nature Valley oats n' honey granola bars (2/pack)
    L - 1/4 cup cooked brown rice with roasted bell peppers and potatoes
    1 8 oz container Dannon plain white yogurt.
    D - um...5 white flour tortillas with chana masala.
    1 8 oz container Dannon coffee flavored yogurt.

Do I have the worst diet or what. *sigh*
  • Sunnigummi - did you see what I ate yesterday? haha
  • Courtnie, your's was a freak thing - mine's everyday! Hehe...

Man, I love me some dinner. I think that's the one meal of the day that I totally pig out on.
  • Quote: D - um...5 white flour tortillas with chana masala.
    Do I have the worst diet or what. *sigh*
    Swap out 5 white flour tortillas for 2 whole wheat rotis? Did you make chana masala yourself? Love Indian food
  • Glory, yes I did make it myself! It was super yummy. I totally dig indian food and well, I kinda have to since I'm Indian... Do you use any wheat flour tortillas and what brand do you prefer? I once bought a pack of whole wheat pitas and they were so dry and chewy that I said the **** with it and bought white next time...

I eat those Mission Tortillas (white flour) and I've seen ads for their whole wheat ones but I haven't seen any in my grocery store...anyone seen them if you're a tortilla person?
  • No, I eat bad at dinner almost everyday haha bad bad courtnie!
  • Quote: Glory, yes I did make it myself! It was super yummy. I totally dig indian food and well, I kinda have to since I'm Indian... Do you use any wheat flour tortillas and what brand do you prefer? I once bought a pack of whole wheat pitas and they were so dry and chewy that I said the **** with it and bought white next time...

I eat those Mission Tortillas (white flour) and I've seen ads for their whole wheat ones but I haven't seen any in my grocery store...anyone seen them if you're a tortilla person?
    My favorite brand is La Tortilla Factory. They make a 50 calorie, 2 grams of fat tortilla that I really like.

If they aren't available in your area, it looks like you can buy them online, which is cool!

http://www.c-els.com/sfCatalog.asp?s...85&pchid=66225
  • I love me some dinner too!! hello mac and cheese!!!!
  • mmmm mac and cheese, my bf made homemade stuff the other night, it was SOOO good!