3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Lose it by 4th of July-5 weeks to go (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/85667-lose-4th-july-5-weeks-go.html)

azul 05-30-2006 11:07 AM

Lose it by 4th of July-5 weeks to go

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I know I did. Oh there was so much food around. I tried to not eat it all but I did eat more than I should. Of course I am at the end of my TOM so I do not think I did that bad.

No loss this week but no gain, yippy. I am ready to go back to the gym. I hope to start next week. I am sure that will help me lose again. I need to buckle down and watch what I eat. I have 4 pounds to lose by the 4th, but would love to lose as much as I can before then. Going on a mini vacation with my DH for our 4th wedding anniversary!!!!:carrot:

Rosario 05-30-2006 11:46 AM

228-I'm down 1 pound. I would of liked it to be more but I'm ok with it. I just have to work harder.

azul-hang in there until you can get your butt back in the gym. a mini-vacation is great motivation to stick with it!!!

sotypical 05-30-2006 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosario
228-I'm down 1 pound. I would of liked it to be more but I'm ok with it. I just have to work harder.

WOOHOOO CONGRATS!

I am up a pound or more like I mentioned, lets hope I can get it off this week!

azul 05-30-2006 12:41 PM

rosario-that is great news 1 lb yippy

sotypical-you can get it off i have faith in ya

sotypical 05-30-2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azul
sotypical-you can get it off i have faith in ya

I know I can I just gotta stop eating crap!!!! In no way am I giving up I just can't understand why I keep eating stuff I shouldnt. And tonights dinner is chinease, but I can be good! i hope.... lol

azul 05-30-2006 02:03 PM

sotypical, I know I found myself all weekend doing that. Now I have decided that I want to lose weight more than eat the other stuff that i know is bad for me.

Enjoy your dinner and I know you will make smart choices.

sotypical 05-30-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azul
sotypical, I know I found myself all weekend doing that. Now I have decided that I want to lose weight more than eat the other stuff that i know is bad for me.

Enjoy your dinner and I know you will make smart choices.

Thanks. I know I was the same way, evertyime I was offered something it was "I want to lose weight more then eat that" not sure what changed! blah
And now my boyfriend is coming up to where I work (about half an hour from home) to have lunch, I hope I can find a healthy salad!

geniece 05-30-2006 02:53 PM

hi guys i am a new member i need to lose about 30lbs i just recently got married this past sptemer and i have put on about 20 piunda would likt ot like mself by my anniversy which is september.

azul 05-30-2006 03:44 PM

geniece, welcome, I am sure you will find this site wonderful help,. I know I do, I have never stuck with a eating change this long and I have only becuase of this site. Good luck. Check around the whole site you will find some great stuff and all of them are wonderful guys and gals.

purplecrush 05-30-2006 03:56 PM

Rosario- WTG girl!!Keep it up!! 1 lb is great!!!!

Azul- Im with ya! I didnt lose, but didnt gain either!!!

I dont know why its so hard to eat right, right now!! I keep eating crap and im not sure why. Ive come too far to stop now! So im with you too Courtnie LOL.

lovemygordie 05-30-2006 04:00 PM

Azul and Rosario...congrats on the loss!! Courtnie...I'm having a similar problem. I seem to keep on eating things that I know aren't good for me. The funny thing is, I often don't even think about eating these things until I'm actively trying to lose weight. Does that make sense? It's like I don't want the food until I know I shouldn't have it. I've been trying to be better about this lately and am actually down a pound, which I'm kind of surprised about! I still need to step up the exercise to make it to my July 4 goal!

Welcome, geniece! You'll find lots of great info and support on this board.

sotypical 05-30-2006 05:08 PM

I am glad I am not the only one. We can do this!!! I know today is going to be a bit bad, chinease for dinner, but tomorrow is a whole new day and I am going to make it perfect!

Rosario 05-30-2006 06:03 PM

I guess everybody is having the problem of eating the crappy foods. Willpower guys!!!

I've been doing good so far, but my problem has always been when I go home. No self-control whatsoever.

I know you guys can do it but here's a little extra help

:dust:

SwimGirl 05-30-2006 09:19 PM

I'm totally in the eating bad boat too! I tried to resist it... but I had a cinnamon swirl.. which is sorta like a cinnamon bun, without icing though! Everything else was pretty good though, slowly I am getting better.. soooo slowly.

Courtnie - it's really hard to break the eating bad cycle.. I say go extreme! heh, thats usually what I do, I'll go really low carb for like a day or two, and then eating fruit feels like a treat. I'm pretty crazy though!

Rosario - I am so proud of that 1 pound :) You can and WILL get those pounds off!! I know it!

Randee - hmm, me you and Rosario all weight within a couple pounds of eachother.. I just noticed this..

Azul - I bet you can get those 4 pounds off easily, especially since you are adding the gym into things!

Wow I can't believe it's almost June! Summer is going pretty quickly over here, I have to stay focused, my vacation is at the end of August.. I am DETERMINED that I'm going to be around 210 for that! Which is really only 22 pounds... if I can average 2 pounds a week I am SET! K well, I'm going to go for a walk/run thing :)

-Aimee

kierr 05-30-2006 10:24 PM

I have to make lasagna for my man tonight. Last week I ate a lot of garbage with a relative in town. getting rid of the high fat stuff in the house now so I can focus again, at least until the 4th when another relative visits! :) today I went to the gym though, worked out really hard. Getting back there!