3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Can you tell a difference? Honest, please! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/84724-can-you-tell-difference-honest-please.html)

IntriguedKI 05-18-2006 11:36 PM

I can tell a difference! You look good keep up the good work!!

CrazedLedZepFan 05-19-2006 12:06 AM

Can definitely see a difference. :)

pixiefalls 05-19-2006 12:08 AM

I can see it in your face and stomach:)! Congrats on your weightloss, by the way.

JasonsLea 05-19-2006 12:25 AM

You have one chin now Cas! :D

Misti in Seattle 05-19-2006 12:41 AM

Oh my yes... HUGE difference! And I agree... especially in the face and neck... also stomach/breast area. Great job!

VirgoChic 05-19-2006 12:47 AM

There is definately a difference! You're looking great so keep it up!

Btw. WHERE did you get those shirts!? I love them.

kykaree 05-19-2006 06:45 AM

Your legs look slimmer too, and your wearing lighter pants in your slimmer photo, which sometimes adds pounds!

Everything is slimming down nicely, your doing a great job!

2frustrated 05-19-2006 06:49 AM

You look like a different person in the second photo! You're doing so well! :bravo:

LLV 05-19-2006 07:38 AM

Wow, yes, I can tell.

And I LOVE your t-shirts, lol.

2CMEAGAIN 05-19-2006 07:41 AM

You most definitely can tell!:D Your face really shrunk!:carrot: You're doing an outstanding job~keep it up!:D

teahoney 05-19-2006 07:46 AM

I definitely see a difference at first I didn't read your little message before it and so I thought the first photo was the before and the second was the after. I was thinking how I was going to tell you that I didn't see a difference. Then I scrolled down and saw the real after photos and I saw a huge difference, especially in your face.

finn 05-19-2006 08:13 AM

There is such a big difference between the photo's! you're doing brilliantly, please don't give up!

Cassie501107 05-19-2006 09:15 AM

Oh, you all have made me feel so good! I'm darn near crying here, LOL! Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone!

Oh, and my mom got me those shirts for Christmas last year....I believe she got them at Target. The blue one is actually my husbands (it suits him so well, lol).;)

SherryA 05-19-2006 11:19 AM

Absolutely I see a difference. Your face is thinner (my face is always the first place to lose too). No double chin, so around the neck is smaller. Your shoulders look smaller, your stomach has a waistline now when before your belly fat was very high just under your bust.

Also look at your arms and the way they hang from the shoulders. In the first photos they hang out to the side because there is so much fat on the side of your body that they don't lay against your body, but in the last photos they do.

You didn't show us a picture of you from the side for the first weight, but I bet the fat accross your back is gone, and I bet your butt is smaller too. I know for me when I was losing I just couldn't believe how much smaller my back was becoming. I'd reach back there and feel bones I didn't know I had, and some of the fat rolls that were at the sides of my back were melting away.

The reason you are having a hard time seeing a difference is not only that you see yourself every day, but I bet you are looking mostly in the belly region and hoping to lose that weight, but that is usually the last part to lose. You have lost there too, but (like me) because there is so much of it, it is hard to see a difference right away. We want it gone instantly, and it seems to always be the last to go, and the first to come back when we eat wrong. Even when all we've gained is water weight or some extra food that hasn't been digested yet, that belly tends to bulge faster than any other part.

Be patient, and be assurred that it IS working whatever you are doing. Keep it up you are doing great!

crk05 05-19-2006 11:22 AM

Yes, definitely a clear difference, especially in your face. You are looking great, keep up the good work! Congrats!