Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default The let's Make a Plan and Stick to it Thread for Wednesday

Has everyone had enough of today? Did it go slightly off the rails somewhere along the way? Maybe, like me, you've been off the rails for several days.

Sturdy up your reserves and make a plan for tomorrow. Pack your lunch, get your breakfast all ready to go, choose what's going to be for supper. When are you going to exercise? Can you go for a walk after dinner? Before work? During lunch?

Plan it all out ... step by step ... there's less room for error!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:28 PM   #2  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

I'm doing well today. In fact, for the first time in ages I have 100 calories left over so I'm going to have some fruit after dinner.

Tomorrow I'm planning on having cottage cheese and a Dole tropical fruit bowl for breakfast (this breakfast has helped me to increase my protein, which was getting less and less). For lunch I'll have a Trader Joe's salad with beets and goat cheese with some of their new Italian Turkey Breast (yum!) It's HOT here (about 85 deg.) so I don't feel like heating up the house by cooking.

I'll go for my workout at Curves in the afternoon.

For dinner we'll probably have some sushi.
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:43 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Tomorrow's Plan - Do my cardio/stability ball routine in the morning, no matter how hard it is to drag my buns out of bed. AND I will do an UB workout, since I've been slacking on getting them done this month.

B - 1 c. oatmeal (1/2 c raw) with 1 tbsp fat free vanilla half and half and 1/2 c. strawberries
S - Orange
L - 1 can tuna, mixed with 1 tsp mustard and 1 tbsp trader joes lf parm ranch dressing, served on 4 ry-krisp fat free crackers with thinly sliced cucumber and microgreens. Sooo good.
S - 2 ak-mak crackers with 1 laughing cow light garlic herb cheese wedge.
D - Sort of a dinner crisis going on, as its girls night and the girls have chosen pizza and chocolate fondue...ACK. I WILL, however, make a big salad to go alongside, and have one piece of pizza and a heap of salad. When the fondue rolls around, I will have the fruit associated with the fondue, but leave the cake, pretzels, and etc, and will limit myself to 2-3 tbsp of the chocolate. And I am thinking, since I am in charge of making it, that I will use at least part fat free half and half in the fondue part so its not made with (eek) heavy cream. Need to research if thats going to cause consistency issues, though.

Wish me luck on the diet landmines ahead...
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:07 PM   #4  

Breakfast-oatmeal and egg whites, I added protein powder
Later-shake of berries, egg whites. psyllium and whey protein
Supper-salmon, cottage cheese and salad
some fruit, yogurt and crunchy vegetables in between
I'll do at least 20 minutes of cardio and weights for legs.

Last edited by srmb60; 05-17-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:23 PM   #5  
LLV

Actually I went below calories for the day, but I had to because my weekend was such a blowout. I look at calories not just day by day, but as a weekly whole. If I eat too many calories one day, I compensate the next day by lowering them down.

As for tomorrow, that's gonna have to be another lowcal one. Sooooo... I'm having a spinach salad for lunch, probably egg whites and milk for breakfast and I haven't planned any dinner yet.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:50 AM   #6  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Working on a cold here so I am a little slow today.

B-1/2 biscuit<<<hubby did it....lol
s-? Putting in some pretzels
L-salad with grilled chicken
s-?
D-??

I need some food!!!!!

I did my 2 miles last night
Will try it again tonight.....

Last edited by la3y_un1c0rn_37; 05-17-2006 at 09:49 AM.
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:10 AM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I do so good all day till dinner... I still still within my calories so I guess it is okay but I still feel bad, last night I had 1 piece of pizza and sushi, haha.

here's today:
S- banana
B- protien jucie (if I feel like making it); whole wheat begal; light peanut butter; canned peaches
S- coffee with fat free french vanilla cream
S- pear apple
L- left over sushi (if it tastes okay); smoaked oysters; rice crackers
S- chips ahoy thinsations
D- hambuger helper (blah)

I might throw a fruit source bar in there someone if I am hungry

Water- 6+ liters
Exercise- already done 1 hour on the bike and a few crunches

Last edited by sotypical; 05-17-2006 at 10:42 AM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:20 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Survived the trip to my mom's house in Texas for Mother's Day. Except for a fairly decadent, fancy, Mother's Day brunch where I took tiny samples of multiple desserts, I did very well.

I am still up 2 lbs from my Singapore trip, so my calories are a little lower than usual until I can get back down to my maintenance weight.

B - oatmeal, dried blueberries

S - plain yogurt, sliced strawberries

L - big salad, spinach leaves, sliced chicken breast, carrots, onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, lite dressing on the side

S - orange

S - cut up veggies

D - 3 egg omelette (made with the extra Omega 3 eggs), shrimp, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, onion, garlic
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:47 PM   #9  

I wanted to put smilies beside the things I'd done today but it won't let me edit. Hmmm. Oh well, I'm having a great day! And on that note .... I'll start tomorrow's thread!