3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Make a Plan and Stick to it for Monday May 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/83247-make-plan-stick-monday-may-2-a.html)

la3y_un1c0rn_37 05-02-2006 10:57 AM

Make a Plan and Stick to it for Monday May 2

B-egg on wwtoast,with one sausage patty
s-none
L-grilled chicken on salad
S-raisins
D-?

Walk 2miles
workout 20mins

How about you what you got planed for today?

Mrs Snark 05-02-2006 11:59 AM

Ahhhaaa! A short-term goal, something I can really embrace! If I plan anything beyond a single day the universe implodes. ;)

Breakfast: Slimfast low-sugar (blech, but I bought them and no way will I just toss them and waste money. Only five more to drink!)

Lunch: Vegan gardenbuger on two slices bread with tomato, red onion and a packet of mustard.

Snack: Small bag pretzels, mustard packet.

Dinner: Pad Thai with tofu frozen meal.

Exercise: 35 minute walk with a German Shepherd at 5 a.m. so that's out of the way. :)

sotypical 05-02-2006 12:03 PM

oh no - It's monday AGAIN? AAAAAHHH!

Tyler - love the penguin! They are sooo cute.

B- banana; two pieces of squirrley bread toasted, low fat cream cheese, two slices of deli turkey meat
S- fruit source bar; maybe some peanuts or something - I will see how hungry I am
L- maybe a low fat hot dog or something; or some hummus with crackers or a pita... not sure yet
S- orange
D- I think we are having fish and potatoes and frozen veggies
S- goldfish crackers (if I am hungry)

Water- 2+ liters
Exercise- break day

I am only at work till 12 today and then I have to take the bus back and go to the doctor's this afternoon - that is why I am not totally sure what I will eat later in the day :) Wooo for that lovely yearly visit......

Glory87 05-02-2006 12:28 PM

B - tried this new hot breakfast cereal, it's oats, rye, barley and wheat. Takes a little longer to cook than my quaker 1 minute oats, but had a good, chewy consistency. Added 1/4 cup dried blueberries.

S - Fage 2% Greek yogurt, 1 cup blackberries, squeeze of honey

L - leftover stir fry from Saturday night (tofu, broccoli, carrots, shitake mushrooms, sugar snap peas, baby corn, baby eggplant, onions, garlic, ginger, spinach leaves), added more spinach leaves, 1/2 cup of brown rice

S - mango

S - tall non fat sugar free latte

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, yellow pepper strips, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas)

D - big salad - fresh spinach, sliced chicken breast, 1/2 sliced orange pepper, grape tomatoes, baby carrots, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 1/4 cup Trader Joe's mixed nuts (slivered almonds, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds), full fat (!) Balsalmic vinaigrette

la3y_un1c0rn_37 05-02-2006 01:30 PM

Tyler love the penguin! Welcome! Post alot we like new people!!!

babsy 05-02-2006 03:32 PM

b-1/2 turkey sandwich w/swiss on whole grain
snack - almonds and pistachios
l- other 1/2 turkey sandwich, fruit chunks, pickled okra
snack - almonds and pistachios
d-pork tenderloin, baked sweet potato, cucumber salad

I've heard that nuts are good fats and good for you. Is this true?

Glory87 05-02-2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babsy
I've heard that nuts are good fats and good for you. Is this true?

Absolutely true.

http://unisci.com/stories/20012/0509012.htm

"The researchers' review of the existing published epidemiologic studies shows that consuming 1 ounce of nuts more than 5 times/week can result in a 25 to 39 percent reduction in coronary heart disease risk among people whose characteristics match those of the general adult U.S. population"

sotypical 05-02-2006 05:52 PM

OHHH it even says Peanuts!! I always thought they were like the worst kinda nut for you but they are my fav!!