Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-24-2006, 07:39 PM   #61  
LGBWYFB

S/C/G: 244.2/244.2/159

Height: 5'5"

Oooo oooo purple crush *waving hands frantically* I want to join too!!!
Can I pleeeeeeeeease??!
acire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:47 AM   #62  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical
I think I need to change my goal...
Dont change your goal...change what you are doing. Add some food take some other away. Change the way you workout. Add some portein. Never give up on something you want!!! You may not make it to your goal this time but keep working at it!!!!

I did not make the last goal I set for April 1st But I did not stop tring to get there. You got to stay on track....

Look at what you are doing and see where you can make changes....

I will not drink but one diet drink a day for the rest of this week...<<my change
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:56 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

acire nice to meet you and

I am Nikki and my weightloss goal is to lose 10 lbs by May 27, 20 by July 4 , and 30 by October 4. My overall goal is to reach 135. Right now I weigh 165. I am eating healthier and working out 3 X's a week to achieve my goals.

Tell us more about you.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:10 AM   #64  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by acire
Oooo oooo purple crush *waving hands frantically* I want to join too!!!
Can I pleeeeeeeeease??!
Jump in and start posting!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:50 AM   #65  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hi there acire!!! Lady is right! Jump in and start posting and tell us about you!!

I did my weigh in this morning and im down 1 lb! I wish it was more, but ill take it!

Hope everyones having a great day!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:00 AM   #66  

way to go purple

Nikki
Old 04-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #67  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by la3y_un1c0rn_37
Dont change your goal...change what you are doing. Add some food take some other away. Change the way you workout. Add some portein. Never give up on something you want!!! You may not make it to your goal this time but keep working at it!!!!
I just think my goal has become unreasonable. I need to lose over two pounds a week to make my goal and that is unhealthy. So I just thinking of changing it to 180 rather then 170.

I have added protien. I have changed my workout. I have changed my foods. I ADMIT that I did eat some things in past week I shouldn't have but nothing that should of stopped me from losing at least half a pound. I know I have to be patient. I am not going to give up on anything. YES I want to lose weight, but I don't think I should be setting myself up for faliure. It doesn't mean I won't make 170 I just don't think I will make it to 170 when I want it.

My boyfriend and I have no talked about going to Ontario this summer to visit his dad. Great! His dad knows I am fat but if we go there I have to meet his dad's girlfiend and her skinny tiny little daughters... who seem to have a crush on my boyfriend. I would like to be 170 by then at least then I wont feel so big...

I want this more then anything it just isn't happening. It isn't depressing that it is not coming off it is depressing to read about how fast everyone else loses weight. This has been so slow and hard for me. I am really considering getting some blood work done by my doctor to see if perhaps I have something wrong with me.

Anyway - I am going to keep my goal at 170 even though it has become impossble for me to make it safely. I am starting to think my body loses weight in spurts but I have no proof of that yet.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 12:28 AM   #68  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! Dropping a quick note to say that my internet is down and I lost only .25 this week. But I sprained my elbow, got medicated, and spent all of last week drifting in and out of conciousness. I don't even remember what I ate so I'm very lucky I didn't gain! I'll try to post tomorrow. *MWAH*
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:10 AM   #69  

Hi Ladies --

I am happy to report that when I got on the scale today I saw a loss. I am down 1 .6 lbs. Sometimes I wish I did not use the digital scale and see the tenths LOL. Then it would feel like 2 pounds. Oh well, any loss I will take.

JasonLea~~good job on your loss and a speedy recovery to you.

Courtnie- Hang in there. Lose what you can safely and don't worry so much about the tiny girls in your life. I know it is hard. Last night I went to dinner with someone from HS I use to be the thin one and now she is a size 2 and I am a 10. Now, I know many would say 10 is not big but I am determined to get back down to a 6. Anyway I know how you feel being around people you percieve to be tiny. Oh and I went from 230 at my highest weight to now 163 and I am still going so I know you can do it. Please just do it safely.

{{}}
Nikki

Nikki