3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   OH God.. my eyes... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/80932-oh-god-my-eyes.html)

Ready2ShedLBS 04-05-2006 06:35 PM

OH God.. my eyes...

I typed in fatchicks.com instead of 3fatchicks... WTF.. I dont recommend it. Im scarred for life. Hope my fiancee doesnt try to check out what I am doing and get the site name wrong :rofl:

happytx 04-05-2006 06:42 PM

LMAO, thats too funny, I had heard that it was quite an experience if you get the name wrong!! :lol:

srmb60 04-05-2006 07:02 PM

I was looking for day old chicks (as in bock bock hens) one time and found "old chicks" LORDY!

Lady Jackyl 04-05-2006 07:05 PM

:lol: I did a similar thing once calling my power/gas companies 1-800 number got a phone sex line by accident. :o

FeistyRoo 04-05-2006 08:33 PM

interesting

I guess that is why I had some friends and family members look at me weird one day.

Oh now I see the light!!!

OMG!!!!

I have brag about this place so much to friends and family members.

I remember one day sitting with a friend sipping coffee and we had got on the subject about weight loss and again I bring up 3fatchicks and she paused and said 3fatchicks. I said yes but you have to type the number 3 infront of fatchicks to get to the site do not spell it out. I was under the impression she had tried to check this place out one day.

I got that 3 second weird look from her before she pause to correct everything she heard.

OMG:eek:

I wonder! If she didn't type in fatchicks.com

I remember getting that same bazzar look from my aunt. :fr:

Mel 04-05-2006 08:34 PM

And be really careful when you are looking for Dick's Sporting Goods. Make sure you specify the sporting goods part :lol3: THAT was a surprise!

Mel

dalai_lala 04-05-2006 08:52 PM

Oh, man... I have heard about those fat chick fetish sites... I'm sorry you ran across that so unexpectedly. I'll bet you freaked! :D

-Lala

HadEnough 04-05-2006 09:21 PM

OMG, what the **** is wrong with me? I just had to go look. Wow! Must be part of the same affliction as not staying off the scale. It's like Gawker Slowdown. Thanks for the images. But on the bright side......Here is your inspriation for today!!

Sandi 04-05-2006 10:31 PM

OMG!! I had to look too. What is that? Why did I have to look?? Here is to another clean day!!!!

LLV 04-05-2006 10:54 PM

Ewwwwww. That's just gross.

Ilene 04-05-2006 11:08 PM

I typed it wrong one time when I was at WORK!! Imagine my fear of being found out!! :faint:

healthyme05 04-05-2006 11:29 PM

:lol3: You guys that went to look are so funny!!!

JasonsLea 04-05-2006 11:40 PM

OMG ROFLMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maegdaeien 04-06-2006 12:11 AM

WOW. Those are some large ladies.

I remember one time in middle school-- I was in computer class and my teacher had us go to whitehouse.com She meant .gov, but most of the class was too busy being mortified by the naked "interns" to hear her tell us to close out...

VirgoChic 04-06-2006 12:44 AM

I had a similar experience like this, but it was on the phone! I was at work and I guess I dialed a number wrong, and to make it worse I always have it on speaker phone until someone picks up so I can kinda multitask. Well, someone picked up, but it was apparently a sex line I called and the recording on the phone was being VERY explicit. By the time I ran over to turn off the phone it was too late.. a patient turned around and gave me a very weird look. I explained to her about what happened, and we had a good laugh about it though.