Omg Fitday!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I think when you delete custom food you're given the option of leaving it the same way in old menus.

Yeah, I like the colors, but like Meg I wasn't ready for change
  • Quote: I think when you delete custom food you're given the option of leaving it the same way in old menus.
    Yes, you can leave the references to the food even if you're deleting it. Sometimes I leave the references, sometimes not. It depends on how recently the food was eaten.

I like the new look. It's been needing a change. I was sooo sick of looking at those drab colors every day
  • Quote: I like the new look. It's been needing a change. I was sooo sick of looking at those drab colors every day
    I agree, though I do wish that things were a little more... "defined". Like, the old design had alternating colors on the dailty food list and things like that. It helped me quickly and easily look up stuff 'cause I could tell how many "bars" down I'd eaten something. Boy, I feel weird.
  • I thought it was the wrong site, so typed the address in multiple time
  • The thing I wish fitday would change is having to log in every time after you've been 'idle' for more than 15 minutes or so. I wish you only needed to sign in once per day, as long as you don't close your browser.
  • I like it too! A welcome change for me
  • Eck! It's so bland looking. I'm not a fan, but at least all the info is still there. Why can't they add SUGAR????

Mel