3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Ugh. I ate so much today. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/78975-ugh-i-ate-so-much-today.html)

x0xmelissax0x 03-15-2006 05:08 PM

Ugh. I ate so much today.

I ate so much freaking food! It's only 2:08 and so far I've eaten:

1 banana.
1 package of oatmeal
1 orange
1 fettucine lean cousine
6 ritz crackers w/3 oz of tuna and low fat mayo
2 hershey kisses
1 strawberry yogurt.
1 diet dr. pepper

:(

I'm mad at myself... I always eat too much.

Rosario 03-15-2006 05:12 PM

Don't beat yourself up about this. At least it wasn't cookies, chips, and candy that you stuffed your face with. lol

By the way...that doesn't even sound like a lot of food. Looks like 2 meals and 2 snacks. Looks like your right on schedule.

BeatlesFan 03-15-2006 05:12 PM

Are you using fit day? You might be surprised what your calories are adding up too. I ate several of my mini meals today and now I'm upset because I haven't eaten enough. :(

da fat n da furious 03-16-2006 10:26 AM

It would be alot if lets say you woke up at 1 and now its 2.
But that looks like a great breakfast, snack, and lunch. I don't think anyone is coming to take you away for the 2 hershey kisses.
Hows your water?

Lucky13 03-16-2006 10:41 AM

1 banana. = ~110 cal
1 package of oatmeal = ~150 cal
1 orange = ~ 80 cal
1 fettucine lean cuisine = ~300 cal
6 ritz crackers w/3 oz of tuna and low fat mayo = ~200 cal?
2 hershey kisses = ~50 cal
1 strawberry yogurt. = ~ 100 cal
1 diet dr. pepper = 0 cal

total: 990 calories...

You are doing fine...you got a lot of nutrition in that 990 calories! You are ok!!

lumifan4ever 03-16-2006 10:45 AM

i agree....you're not doing that bad. i don't know what your calorie intake should be for one day, but i'd say you're okay. i've had a handful of jelly beans today. i'm not going to sweat it because i know i don't always eat as much as i am suppose to. just try to make the most out of the rest of your day and try to stay focused. if you find yourself starting to think about snacking....try some water and saying...okay, just hold out until this time (say another hour) and then i can allow my self another healthy snack of maybe some veggies or something.

You can do this. and honestly, it doesn't look like you have done much damage yet. :)

x0xmelissax0x 03-16-2006 12:37 PM

Thank you ladies... and thank you lucky for showing me that. I guess I havn't eaten TOO badly, and like rosario said... it wasn't chips or cookies or anything of the sort.

This is why I love this website :) you guys are so supportive!

Sassy8877 03-16-2006 07:16 PM

I agree on the FitDay.com suggestion -- sometimes you are surprised that you haven't eaten enough calories and other days you know it is too much, but it is good for me to be able to see an actual number to it because in the end it is simple mathmatics = I must burn more than I eat.