Plan for the Perfect Day - Feb 25

• B - oatmeal & oj
    L - pea soup with ham
    s - ??
    D - ??

We're going out this afternoon to visit our godson and his father, so I'm not sure of the plan for the afternoon.
  • You know what my perfect day plan is? To sit around, be lazy, and go hang out with my friends tonight!! I worked so hard this week that I need a break. I'm pretty sure I worked out every single day for the past week which is a lot for me.

Have fun <333
  • B - whole wheat tortilla, natural peanut butter heated and wrapped around a banana

S - 1/2 pint blueberries

L - tuna salad in a whole wheat pita, sliced tomato, spinach leaves, sweet potato french fries

S - tall non fat sugar free latte, 1 square of decadent trader joe's organic dark chocolate with pecans and raisins

S - orange

S - cut up veggies - grape tomatoes, orange pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots

D - Qdoba - naked vegetarian burrito - white rice, black beans, pico de gallo, tons of salsa, romaine lettuce

Super foods - 10! tea, tomatoes, spinach leaves/romaine, whole wheat tortilla/pita, orange, orange pepper/sweet potatoes, black beans, tuna, blueberries, peanut butter
  • I work today, so my lunchtime really varies, which I hate. I like having a set time that I eat.
    B: 3 eggs, fried & 3 sausage links
    L: Boneless/skinless chicken breast cut up, mixed with 1 cup broccoli, and covered with cheese.
    Sn: String cheese slice
    D: Salad with chicken, cheese, & South Beach ranch dressing.

Also worked out. 15 mins of my dance dvd, and 20 mins on the treadmill.
  • glory wow!! that sounds like an AWESOME day! way to eat those super foods!

b- 1.5 cup vanilla nf yog and a mini tangerine
    2-25 peanuts
    lunch-cabbage salad
    s-orange bell sliced (whole)
    d- 1/2 a roasted butternut squash roasted in the oven wiht a little garlic olive oil
  • i had a banana around 7:30 (prerace), ran 10K. came home. had a sammich (lo cal of course) and a 100 cal jello pudding cup.

now its time for a couple brew's!!