Weights

• Would using weights improve the appearance of 'love muscles' and legs?
  • In my opinion, weight training improves the appearance of EVERYTHING!
  • Weight training is an awesome component to add to any workout or diet. The added muscle helps to raise your metabolism, and when you lose the weight you look toned and sexy I do light weight training a few times a week so I don't bulk up a bunch along with my usual cardio workout. It feels great! Today I looked at my thighs and I was thinking, "Oh my gosh they don't look so fat anymore!!!"
  • I agree with everyone's responses!

I weight train 3 times a week and love it! Not only does it help with your metabolism and with reshaping your body, but it makes you feel strong!

I was cleaning the house the other day and had to carry the vacuum to the second floor...I litterally stopped and thought to myself, wow! I did all this without even feeling like I was forcing or getting out of breath. yay! I didn't "drag" it upstairs, I simply picked it up and walked up the steps at a normal pace. :O

The grocery bags fly into the house now when I get them out of the car. LOL

And yes, legs and arms are definitely looking smaller, and the shoulders are looking nice too! I fit into a smaller size now at my current weight than I did at the exact same weight a few years ago.
  • What kind of weight exercises do you follow fit boo?