3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   February 20th plan for a nearly perfect day (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/76653-february-20th-plan-nearly-perfect-day.html)

la3y_un1c0rn_37 02-20-2006 08:45 AM

February 20th plan for a nearly perfect day

Well I did not see this yet so I will get the ball rolling..
B-all bran
s-snack bar
L-tuna and Triscuts
s-snack bar
D-not sure

I will do my weight workout today. I not sure about the weather and my walk but I will try to make it out today..I hope everyone had a great weekend.

JustJuneBug 02-20-2006 09:36 AM

My week basically consists of a few items. Its the week before my 10K and I have to be diligent in my choices. so my entries will be boring and basically the same every day.

Breakfast: banana; fat free yogurt
Snack: jello
Lunch: since i am meeting friends for lunch at mexican food joint, i plan on tortilla soup and a salad
Snack: 100 cal pack
Dinner: baked chicken

I am sure I will have a few other things thrown in there cause I will get hungry and/or snacky.

LynneA 02-20-2006 01:46 PM

Today I will eat:-

Breakfast - protein pancake (1/2 cup oatmeal, 3 egg whites, 1/3 cup cottage cheese, vanilla, cinnamon), recipe courtesy of this site. Made 2 pancakes and 1 was enough to fill me.
Snack - cherry toms, baby carrots
Lunch - curried lentils and vegetables, orange, handful almonds
Snack - protein shake
Dinner - turkey toscada, corn
Water - 2 liters+
Exercise - cardio on elliptical for 30 mins, 45 mins of circuit training w/weights

CoolMom75 02-20-2006 03:52 PM

Another weigh-in and lost 2 more! I gotta keep going. Still no change in my clothes.

Breakfsat: 1/2 c cottage cheese (those protien pancakes sound good!)

Lunch: 1 sun dried tomato garden burger patty, and scrambled eggs (1/4 c e.beaters with 1 whole egg) all wrapped up together in a tortilla with hot sauce.

Dinner: not sure. I'm having a planning slump.

Btw, I found out adding one whole egg in with the egg beaters is still not too many calories and tastes much better. Not so much of that "chewing on air" sensation I was getting. lol

kayleystar 02-20-2006 04:14 PM

Alright! Today's been going good so far.
B: 3 eggs fried, and far too many sausages! LOL...but I knew I was going to not be able to have lunch, so it's sorta like compensation, right? ;)
L: None
D: If mom hasn't cooked anything, I'll probably just have a salad. Or just some chicken and broccoli with cheese.

No exercise today, as I have been in classes...blah. And I'll be getting home kinda late-ish. Tomorrow's another day, though.

Weighed in yesterday. Down 1 more pound to an even -40 since December 12th.

readyfreddy 02-20-2006 04:16 PM

breakfast
1 c. cereal with milk and a latte- 350 cals

snack- apple 70 cals the other half of the esspresso i made with milk- 50 cals

lunch- mini tangerine, chicken sandwhich on sprouted wheat bread (400 cals)

dinner- pork chop, gravy, roasted fenel and cabage salad - 600 cals (guessing a little high because i used some butter (1/2 tablespoon) cooking, but about .3 lbs uncooked pork and the cabbage has about 60 cals of dressing per serving)

1470 cals.