3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   February 15th - plan for a nearly perfect day (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/76194-february-15th-plan-nearly-perfect-day.html)

Kim R 02-15-2006 09:25 AM

February 15th - plan for a nearly perfect day

Yesterday wasn't quite as perfect as planned (gave in to the chocolate temptation :devil: ), but that's OK. Today is a new day.

B - Instant oatmeal, green tea, banana.
s - 50g cheese and 2 graham wafers.
L - Sandwich (whole wheat soy; chopped poached skinless chicken, 1/2 tbsp mayo, shredded carrots, 2 large lettuce leaves). Large glass of water.
s - Plum.
D - Carefully portioned ham baked with pineapple, scalloped potatoes and broccoli (made with skim milk).

I'm pulling out the food scales for the cooked ham, because I know it will be a temptation to overeat. But, I have plans for the leftover ham. Most will be chopped and frozen to be added to soups and casseroles. No special plans for exercise today.

JustJuneBug 02-15-2006 09:32 AM

Breakfast - bagel (small) with jelly; 2 scrambled eggs
Lunch - steamed broccoli and asparagus; Boca chicky nuggets

I do not have ANY snacks here at work today. Blah. I will have to go downstairs and get something eventually for that purpose which can be bad if I am not careful and mindful. And I have no idea what is for dinner either. Probably the last of the wheat pasta...or maybe when I FINALLY stop for watermelon I will pick up a salad as well? who knows?

Today could end up being a nightmare.

Tonights exercise: 3 mile run; crunches
Last nights exercise: speed work; 3.5 miles; 50 crunches

la3y_un1c0rn_37 02-15-2006 10:17 AM

B- toast w/peanut butter
s-snack bar
L-turcky sand. WW
s snack bar
D-I dont know yet

Last night I ate a hotdog...I did not eat at home so I had to eat what was there..I will try to do better today.

work out the same for today as yesterday

lumifan4ever 02-15-2006 10:22 AM

just a thought for you JuneBug, you may want to purchase that snack "before" you get hungry. then you will plan a more healthy snack in advance instead of giving into sugary cravings.

Today was a bannana and homemade egg mcmuffin.
LUnch is a Lean Crusine Panini
snack is an apple
dinner will be pork chops and turnips
and i probably will have to find something else to equal up to 1440. (?)

LynneA 02-15-2006 10:28 AM

Morning :).

After last night's V-day dinner, today I am eating healthy! All my good intentions went to pot last night :dizzy:. When it came round to ordering, I opened my mouth to say "small white wine and a glass of water please" and out came "cosmopolitan please!". I swear to god someone was controlling me via a remote. Oh well!

Today I will eat:-

Breakfast - oatmeal, tea with milk

Snack - cottage cheese and crackers, getting bored of this, must come up with something else

Lunch - Undecided as yet. I did not bring anything. This could be bad. Going to aim for Chick-Fil-A grilled chicken sammich on whole wheat and side salad. We will see what happens.

Snack - half a whole wheat bagel and cream cheese, banana

Dinner - Venison tenderloin with cabbage

Water - 2 liters

Exercise - 30 mins cardio at gym followed by 45 mins circuit training w/weights followed by plonking on the sofa with dinner and Lost.

srmb60 02-15-2006 10:50 AM

Well, as of today, I've given my cold the old-fashioned 10 days. I'd better get back on the cardio bandwagon.
Update to follow!

srmb60 02-15-2006 11:42 AM

It is now almost a quarter to 12 here. I'm still at the computer in my pyjamas. I have not eaten, I have not exercised. I have not done any of my ebay stuff even tho my business partner has called and we've discussed some things that need to be done. Needless to say, I haven't run my errands today either (mostly left over from the first of the week).
And then I get this in an email ...... "All excellence involves discipline and tenacity of purpose." --John Gardner

I believe this is what my kids call a God smack!

readyfreddy 02-15-2006 11:44 AM

yes yesterday was NOT GOOD. oh well.

today-
latter with 1% and splenda
water - flavored with italian syrup with splenda
25 peanuts big fugi apple
1.5 cups whole wheat pasta with tomatoe sauce
prefab chicken breast and broth (soup) and veggies if i buy them
this is going to be a LONG day so no excercise except my normal walk up and down the stairs of my apt building and about a 10 block speed walk (roundtrip) to and from bus. :( tommorrow i am going to try running again!

anyothername 02-15-2006 12:39 PM

breakfast- 1 apple, 1/2 cup of honey bunches of oats, large coffee
snack- 1/2 a chocolate bar
lunch-red beans and rice and tofurky link (wayyyy to much sodium but oh so good)
snack- carrot sticks or pretzels
dinner- Hooter's with the ladies for karoke (gotta love college). looking at the menu and thinking a grilled chicken salad, or if work sucks, and we're slammed, so i'll be starving, I'll get a quesodilla.
Snack- Sleepytime tea with honey

CoolMom75 02-15-2006 12:58 PM

Breakfast: 1/2 C egg beaters, piece of WW toast

That was my first taste of egg beaters and: eeeeeewwww! Its got great protien, no fat, low carb and all the vitamins. But, dang, gross! Now I know what you all are eating when you seperate the whites. I'll try sprucing it up with somthing next time.

lunch: guacomole, celery sticks

s. orange

dinner: no idea. I didn't make my lentul soup yet.

JustJuneBug 02-15-2006 01:18 PM

all i can say is that i am sick to death of veggies...this isnt going to cut it today.

kayleystar 02-15-2006 01:37 PM

Well, last night went well. No chocolate for me! All the sweets I was given, were immediately given away to my b/f! :) He was a happy camper! LOL Today:
B: 2 pieces of pot roast meat....lol, I know, odd.
L: Salad (have to buy one, as I didn't have one packed)
D: Who knows?!?! Whatever I feel like cooking when I get home from my late night class tonight.

tsots 02-15-2006 01:42 PM

Hey ladies, I thought to join you!!! Susan mentioned about it on one of her replies to my posts. I think it will help me to stay on plan.
Breakfast: 4 egg whites with 1/2 tbsp ketchup with 16.9 fl oz water
Snack: Dannon Light'n fit yogurt 16.9 fl oz water
Lunch: Tuna noodle casserole 16.9 fl oz water
Dinner: I am not sure but I am thinking about some leftover tuna casserole, or some salad with chicken and some more water.
Exercise wise I am thinking about doing 30 min of elliptical, and 30 min of stair master, and some weights. And 200 crunches

LynneA 02-15-2006 02:22 PM

Lunch was succesful! I fought off the urge for a philly cheesesteak w/fries and got Chick-Fil-A sammich, side salad and fruit cup. I am stuffed!

Junebug, how about a savory snack like almonds? or pretzels?

Hope the rest of you have a great day!

tsots 02-15-2006 03:51 PM

Change of plan for me. Instead of going to gym, I am going to take my son to the mall, and will walk around for an hour or two.