Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-08-2006, 11:01 PM   #31  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Ahhhh Im even MORE sore than I was yesterday LOL.. I woke up this morning and could barely move. I think I overdid it yesterday. I tried to do my Pilates this morning, but couldnt even do the roll ups LOL..my stomach muscles HURT so bad LOL.. I stopped and Ill do them tomorrow, I gave myself a break today since it hurt to bad, it even hurts to laugh!!!! Then to make it even worse, had to take the van in to get new brakes and it took them 3 1/2 hours and me and my kids walked to Walmart which is 1/2 mile away and I was wearing the WRONG shoes!! 3inch high chunky shoes!! So im home now, gonna watch American Idol and go to bed! Wish me luck for tomorrow lol

Have a wonderful night!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:15 AM   #32  

Hello ladies! How amazing that we have lost over 300lbs! Congrats to all of you who have lost and to all of you who aren't giving up.

I FINALLY lost another pound! Last week was a total bust so I have made wed. my weigh in day. I was so relieved to see that loss this morning. I was a bit anxious. I have gotten back on track, although a bit of a slip today. Went do Dairy Queen with my 3yr old dd. for a girls library then lunch date today/ I was soo bad LOL. BUT....I am back on track tonight. Going to the gym tomorrow morning and working that burger off my butt for sure

Happy losing all!
DragonTush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:04 AM   #33  
Losing for Life!

Extra effort
When you've done all you can, do just a little bit more. Any extra effort you make will draw immense leverage from all the ordinary efforts which have preceded it. That can be powerful and effective.

Almost everyone does just enough to get by. Those who achieve spectacular success also do enough to get by; then they add a little bit of extra effort. That little bit of extra effort makes an enormous difference.

If you're ninety-five percent of the way to outstanding success, doesn't it make sense to go the additional five percent of the way? Extra efforts are quite insignificant when compared to the total effort, and yet they make an enormous difference in the final result. A marathon which takes hours to run, can be won or lost by a matter of seconds.

How can you make an extra effort right now, today? How can you do just a little bit more, a little bit that will make a big difference? In every kind of endeavor, there are ample opportunities for extra effort. Grab those opportunities, embrace that extra effort and transform ordinary mediocrity into bright and shining excellence.

-- Ralph Marston
Sheri~C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 03:44 PM   #34  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Default Still here!!!!!

Yes its me I am still eating good and work out more. I got out of the hang of working out now I am back. I just hope that I will have a loss this week I have not step on the scale sence Sunday. I hope all of you are well and still going strong..

I was thinking by the time we are done we will have lost a small crowd of people....lol

Have a great day all!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:00 PM   #35  
bigmamatita

This week I had a 1.2 lb gain. I hope it includes some muscle? I have been weight lifting and taking a protein supplement. Well I'll remain positive and continue to work hard to attain my goal.
bigmamatita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:40 PM   #36  
Losing for Life!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week, I have been concentrating on my work and the family and it is keeping me busier than I thought it would.

You all are doing great, either staying on track and losing or maintaining and that is good news!

I just keep on walking and getting to the gym 3 times a week and am feeling great and loving the benefits of the exercise so I will continue on with it.

I need to spend more time getting some good music on the mp3 so I don't get bored while walking.

I hope to see more of you posting your stats this week so I can put another big number up on Sunday night.

Stay strong!

Sheri
Sheri~C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:35 PM   #37  
Cynical RedHead

Hi everyone! I haven't been very good about keeping up with the posting, but I am still involved in this challenge! I had gained one pound, but then lost three, so I am down 2 pounds from January 1st! Only 7 more to go until my goal weight

The past week and a half have not been very good for me. I thought I had the flu last week (fever, bone-achyness), whatever it was, it progressed into bronchitis - but the doctor prescribed antibiotics on Monday, and I am feeling so much better now I am actually going to work out tonight (it has been over 7 days since my last workout). I am going to take it slower and just do yoga, but at least I will be exercising again.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am going to try to be around more. I need the support!
FishWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:49 PM   #38  
Working on Hot!

Fishwomen: Sorry to hear you have been under the weather....Good job on the 2lbs

Today has been a bear I have been hard at work all day. I did not get to eat as good today...I missed breakfast and my snacks... I will be doing my workout tonight ...I will also try to walk this weekend....

Have a good weekend all...
Old 02-10-2006, 05:02 PM   #39  

Hi guys
Week 2 on BFL almost done (just gotta do my treadmill 20 min run!)
feeling good!

My weight is a little unstable at the moment! TOM! AHHH!
I bought a body fat scale! says my body fat is 38.5% (it says i am obese!) like ****!
it is either PMS bloating and water retention from good ole tom! or the scale is not working correctly, i will try again in a few days! Any one else have this problem?

Anyway. my treadmill is calling me!!!!!!!!!!
sonja
icedragon6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 03:04 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 191/176/143

I have the problem with the body fat % on my scales.I'm still above my ideal weight range but have tones heaps and lost lots of inches.I'm down to a size 14 (metric) in jeans but my scales say I have a body fat % of 41%. I've given up on even looking at that and just concentrate on the weight and inches lost now.
Well I've finally got myself back on track and I'm looking forward to a good loss over the next few weeks.
chaarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:32 AM   #41  
bigmamatita

To measure body fat more accurately yall might consider buying a fat caliper. Its more accurate at measuring your body fat. Currently my body fat percentage is 33.5%. I'm clearly overweight. I plan on attaining my goal of 22% body fat within the next 12 weeks. It means I have to lose 23 lbs of fat. I guess 131 lbs will be my new goal weight (long term).
Well today I did 1 hr of weight training and 5 min of cardio interval training. My calorie intake has been good so I expect to have good results to report at tomorrows weigh in.
I gotta say it seems like its gonna take 4-ever to lose this "baby fat pouch".
I wish all of you the best for this weeks weigh in!
bigmamatita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #42  
dgpebbles

hey everyone..sorry I've been missing again...I've been very busy...I've been doing a great job this week..I'm at 432 minutes of exercise so far this month and doing great on eating...can't wait for weigh-in tomorrow...my scale also does body fat and mine shows me to be at 40.5% at the first of the month...I only track body fat once a month...I bought mine on 1-10-06 and was at 41.1% then...

Last edited by dgpebbles; 02-12-2006 at 03:57 PM.
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 03:48 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 184/C/145

Default Slowing down

hello!
I havent been posting as often as usual due to life's craziness! I am still going strong- believe it or not on Tuesday will be week 6 of WW, it feels much longer I have been going to the gym almost daily (I miss a day now and again), and I have been following my points regularly. I am crossing my fingers for 1.8 loss on tuesday which will mean I have lost 15lbs since beginning WW. Anyways congrats to all the loosers! And keep on giving it all you got!!

Jenn
jenn_mullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:53 AM   #44  
Working on Hot!

I did it put 3 pounds up for me.......
Old 02-13-2006, 08:15 AM   #45  
dgpebbles

well 1.2lbs down for me..I wish I would lose faster than this but I do think I'm gaining muscle

Good luck Jenn and to everyone else
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote