• Today I am going to eat:-

Breakfast - special k w/ raspberries and 1% milk, coffee

Snack - cottage cheese, rye cracker, tomatoes

Lunch - Chick-Fil-A Salad or Chicken Chowder Soup, undecided as yet

Snack - apple, half a wholewheat bagel w/light cream cheese

Dinner - Buffalo cubed steak in gravy w/mushrooms, cabbage

Water - 2 liters

Exercise for today - 25 mins cardio then 45 mins circuit training w/weights

I mentioned this in another thread but I'm so darn giddy I'm mentioning it again. Last night our two goats became parents for the first time. There is a cute white kid bleating in their house with mum. Dad is strutting round the pen looking very pleased and proud. It's going to be so hard leaving them to go to work, I'm worried if mum and baby will be ok! This the their first baby and our first baby goat!

Have a good day everyone!
  • Aww, a baby goat--how cute! I LOVE animals. I have been quite addicted to Animal Planet lately, and it's making me really resent the fact that I can't have any pets other than a cat in my apartment building, and I won't even do that because in addition to the expenses of having the cat, they charge an addition $30 per month "pet rent," a $250 pet deposit, and a $300 non-refundable pet fee

Well, I kicked my plan's butt again yesterday--left out the Campbelll's soup I had planned, so I only ended up with 1605 calories (and a lot less sodium!)

As for today:
    • yogurt
    • instant oatmeal
    • 2 Morningstar Farms grillers prime burger patties on wheat rolls w/spinach and Miracle Whip
    • Special K bar
    • and then we're going to the movies tonight, so we'll probably do dinner at Uno's--they have some great salads plus their nutrition info online, so as long I stay around 800 calories or less, I'm good to go
    Should be about 1650 calories including Uno's
  • Here's a couple of gals who are up and at it early this morning. Good work. I've been doing some soul searching this morning. It ain't pretty. At my age a thoughtful frown isn't!

Let me think a bit. I'm sure I'll have my shake and I'm sure I'll have fruit yogurt and cottage cheese at some point. But I'm ruminating about exercise. I'll let you know.
  • I haven't planned out my whole day yet, but this is what I have so far:

B: Lean Cuisine Breakfast Pocket, 8 oz. low-sugar chocolate milk.

I never eat anything else in between breakfast and lunch.

L: 2 lowfat crab cakes and the rest of my mashed cauliflower.

Snack: I might just have what I had yesterday, 8 baby carrots and 1/2 cup cottage cheese.

And I don't know what I'm doing for dinner yet. I've got protein and a couple of veggies up there, I need to get some grains/fiber at some point.
  • I am going to work on my water I have not been getting alot of that in the past week...I will have soup for lunch and a apple for snack I am about to find me a snack bar.....I have not had any breakfast yet I need to stop for that...
    Goal for the weekend
    keep cals low
    DRINK WATER
    find time to walk....

have a great weekend ladies........
  • I am off from work today and I still havent been to the grocer...so i am going to have to be creative with what i do have

Breakfast - just made a 3 egg omelet, 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites
    Snack - apple
    Lunch - Morningstar chicken nuggets
    Snack - apple
    Dinner - not sure yet, but i have to eat something before going out with a friend tonight

And since we are going out, i have made it my PROMISE to ONLY drink 3 beers!!!!

I am doing 4 miles today and crunches for exercise
  • Is there a site that tells you the right weight for your age and hight?
  • Leigh? try this page. There's lots of interesting stuff to fool with.

http://www.hussmanfitness.org/
  • I put it on my fav. ty Susan....
  • Wrench in my plan!
    DH came home for lunch and wants to go to London tonight for a few things. That'll be restaurant food ... oh how I love it!
    Oh well ... I'll have a shot at healthy eating out. We'll be walking around a mall and a home show. Maybe I'll look at heart rate monitors.
  • Well today went to pot.

I've not been feeling well all day, tired, scratchy throat, felt nauseous this morning, headache. Didn't have a clue what I wanted for lunch, hadn't brought anything, didn't want Chick-Fil-A so went to the mall and got a philly cheesesteak and loaded fries . My only consolation is I left half the fries due to being full.

Will probably miss the gym tonight, I feel guilty as **** but my body just feels so tired. Also, this is the last time I don't bring a prepared lunch to work. I'm currently glugging down another liter of water. Home in two hours, I think I'll check the goat baby then go to sleep.

What a bleah day .
  • I'm at work today and actually packed a lunch. Yay me!

breakfast: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, orange
    Lunch: leftover turkey, curry spinach, brown rice
    Dinner: Hubby is bringing me Subway. My first bread all week, and my system is going to be shocked. lol!

Water water (75oz about)
  • Woohoo, finished the day at 1640 calories, and that includes lots of food from Uno's (bowl of tomato soup w/crackers, entree Chinatown chicken salad, and a breadstick)
  • Hey I did 1602 today and I ate my veggs yeaaaaaaaaa me !!! I will try to do this again tomorrow.....