Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-02-2006, 01:50 PM   #31  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

You look great Junebug! Very trim!
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 02:12 PM   #32  
Running Wild

thanks! i am going to try and find the pics from mid-december 5K and post them. the difference is CRAZY..i had no idea...
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 02:35 PM   #33  
LLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720
Well, I just had lunch, and I just had to share that my new favorite lunch is Morningstar Farms veggie burger patties!
Oh, I love those things! I also buy the Boca brand, whichever one is on sale, usually. I like the fajita burgers and the prime burgers and also the chicken patties. Makes you feel like you're indulging into a deep-fried chicken sandwich, but you're not.

There's another brand I just recently found called Yves Veggie Cuisine. They make portabella burgers, regular burgers and even chicken (unbreaded) burgers. They're fantastic. They're not quite as 'squishy' as the Morningstar Farms burgers, they're more like eating a real hamburger, more firm. They're fantastic. I found them in the produce section at a Super Walmart. Slap that baby on a bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup and mustard and go to town! I also eat them bunless when I'm watching my bread intake.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 06:55 PM   #34  

I'm here, I'm here!

On plan so far.

Breakfast: Heart Healthy nuts and Craisans (a quick on the go type of thing as I was working this morning).
Lunch: Healthy style Progresso chicken soup with added canned chicken breast (sodium, sodium and sodium--oh well)
Dinner will be: Turkey burgers with low carb barbie sauce, big salad, and MOUNDS of butternut squash fries (see recipe on my blog under "diet foods that won't make you puke" entry).
Snack: Carrot and string cheese.
Maybe one more snack. Not sure.

I'm headed down right now to work out my legs. No aerobics today. Leg day is the one day I don't do aerobics.

Old 02-02-2006, 08:25 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Uh oh! We did the house hunting diner dinner thing. I'll have to go lift weights for a while and try to be perfecter tomorrow
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #36  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

I did good today! And I am getting through my challange to use up all the veggies in my fridge. I sauteed half the huge bag of spinach with dinner, and found this interesting Spinach curry recipe here.

I have to work tomorrow, so I might try making this spinach curry and packing it with brown rice and turkey for my lunch.

Once again, I waited until the end of the day to start cramming my water in. So I'll be peeing all night.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote