3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Feb 2nd plan for a nearly perfect day (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/75017-feb-2nd-plan-nearly-perfect-day.html)

LynneA 02-02-2006 11:01 AM

Quote:

LynneA? protein!
Oooh? Not sure what you mean Susan :dizzy:.

JustJuneBug 02-02-2006 11:17 AM

argh!!! I have been doing not so well...due all in part because I havent gone grocery shopping. I havent exactly been doing horribly but the snacking during the day HAS to stop.

Today:
Breakfast: Light Yoplait smoothie; then when I got to work, I saw BREADSTICKS, and ate just a bit of one.
Lunch: will be 1 slice of spinach/garlic pizza left over from last night; fruit jello cup
Snack: apple; string cheese

And since I have school tonight after work from 6-10 I packed a pb&j sammich on 12 grain bread, and I think I have an apple too.

Grocery.Store.TOMORROW!!!

JustJuneBug 02-02-2006 11:17 AM

Oh but at least I have been keeping up with my exercise...yesterday was 3 mile run; 45 crunches.

la3y_un1c0rn_37 02-02-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanB
Leigh? vegetables!

I know....I know the vegges come in at supper...but I need to change my lunch I am havein fish with rice. I got up late today did not get my protien shake and missed my snack I will have an apple later today..and I am not going to get to walk today. I will be glad when the time changed..That way I can walk after I get off of work..

LLV 02-02-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanB
Perfect!

What, I can't have half a bag of potato chips with dip and 50-ounce Coke?

Pooey! :D

srmb60 02-02-2006 12:02 PM

I'm not sure Lynne .... I just had a look at your fitday and your protein looks fine. Sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking.

LynneA 02-02-2006 12:15 PM

No prob Susan! :hug:

la3y_un1c0rn_37 02-02-2006 12:15 PM

by the way my rice had carrots and red peppers in it....

srmb60 02-02-2006 12:27 PM

I think that some really valuable info could turn up in this thread.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...ighlight=clean

jillybean720 02-02-2006 12:43 PM

Well, I just had lunch, and I just had to share that my new favorite lunch is Morningstar Farms veggie burger patties! They are way lower in calories than regular burgers, and I toss one in my lunch bag to microwave later, and I don't have to worry about the meat not being cooked all the way or anything like that--VERY convenient. I thought they would taste gross, but they are AWESOME! Much like seasoned regular burgers, and so much healthier! I don't even have to add cheese (I ALWAYS add cheese to regular burgers)--I just add some raw spinach, Miracle Whip, and plop it all on a wheat bun--YUM! :D What a great way to eat more veggies if you're not eating enough (like me). I thought they would be way high in carbs, too, since there's no meat in them, but they're really not that bad. Yesterday, I had the Tomato Basil Pizza flavored burger patties, and today I just had a Garden Vegetable one...I am in love :love:

CoolMom75 02-02-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Zoe--I would assume you could freeze any veggies you are going to cook, but I would be skeptical about freezing veggies that you plan to use raw. I think this because I use frozen chopped spinach all the time, so I'm sure you could freeze it, but if you were to try to thaw it to use raw, I bet it would be icky
Yeah, everything looks so much smaller inside Costco, LOL. Now I have a HUGE tub of spring mix lettuce greens. i'll cook up a lot of the spinach tonight. Thanks for the ideas! The cabbage in a soup is a great idea. :)

A side note, I bought a new scale with the body fat % and WOAH! 37.5% fat :o. I need to get my butt up and do some exercise.

CoolMom75 02-02-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jillybean720
Well, I just had lunch, and I just had to share that my new favorite lunch is Morningstar Farms veggie burger patties! They are way lower in calories than regular burgers, and I toss one in my lunch bag to microwave later, and I don't have to worry about the meat not being cooked all the way or anything like that--VERY convenient. I thought they would taste gross, but they are AWESOME! Much like seasoned regular burgers, and so much healthier! I don't even have to add cheese (I ALWAYS add cheese to regular burgers)--I just add some raw spinach, Miracle Whip, and plop it all on a wheat bun--YUM! :D What a great way to eat more veggies if you're not eating enough (like me). I thought they would be way high in carbs, too, since there's no meat in them, but they're really not that bad. Yesterday, I had the Tomato Basil Pizza flavored burger patties, and today I just had a Garden Vegetable one...I am in love :love:

I love the sun dried tomato ones. :) But I think I burned myself out on those for a while. :)

jillybean720 02-02-2006 01:05 PM

Yeah, I could see getting tired of them if I eat them every day, but for now, I'm good. I had never bothered buying them before because they are darn expensive. However, now that I've bought them (they were on sale), there are coupons on the inside of the boxes :D

JustJuneBug 02-02-2006 01:23 PM

**sigh**
I actually ate BOTH pieces of pizza, but not that huge crust at the ends. Oh well.

I just also got the link for my race pics last Saturday. That itself made me KNOW that I wont be straying again!! I actually can see a HUGE difference in those pics than from mid-December race!!

Heres the link: http://www.karenthibodeaux.com/Thumb...&Locate=Locate

srmb60 02-02-2006 01:49 PM

I've had my snack of bran buds and soy milk. I've had my walk. I think I'll take advantage of how quiet the house is and have a wee nap. I don't know why I woke up at 6 this morning.
But first I'll get my next snack ready. Fruit, yogurt and cottage cheese.
I should think about supper too. Hmmm.