Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-17-2006, 09:41 AM   #1  

Default I Did It!!

I joined the gym!!! I decided to start very small this morning and only did a one mile walk around the track. I am eventually going to work myself up to some strenthtraining exercises using weights. I want to target my upper arms, my stomach and my upper thighs. A girl I work with has been doing WW for over a year and she has lost 97 pounds! She works out at the gym I joined so I may ask her for some advice on some good strength training exercises or better yet just ask on of the onsite trainers b/c I am completely stupid when it comes to weights and machines. Oh well, so far today I am doing well. I ate a healthy breakfast and have gotten in 24 ounces of h20. I hope to keep this up! talk to you later

Amy
Alora1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 194/175.2/140

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations!!!!
josie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:13 AM   #3  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

Height: 5'4"

Congrats!!