3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Need to be good! (It's so hard!) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/72428-need-good-its-so-hard.html)

Less_of_Me_to_Love 01-10-2006 07:08 PM

Need to be good! (It's so hard!)

It's 6pm, and while I thought I was being good at dinner, much better than I have been any other night this week... and my daily calories were pretty low... I'm only about 200 calories from hitting my max for the day! *eek*

I want so badly to stay under today, since I have gone over by about 100-200 all week!

I'm just not sure how I can make it the rest of the night with only 200 calories! I could really use some snacky ideas!

HiImChristine 01-10-2006 07:10 PM

Reach for the water and get distracted. Go for a walk or something! You'll forget about eating :)

teahoney 01-10-2006 07:22 PM

I love cut up apple with a tbsp of natural peanut butter. Frozen grapes are a good snack or just regular grapes for that matter. I've never tried it but a lot of folks on the site swear by those 100 calorie snacks things. Or find some low fat/fat free, sugar free yogurt.

Hibiscus8 01-10-2006 07:43 PM

I have really embraced popcorn. A snack size bag of microwave butter flavor is only 100 calories. When I want something sweet I go for a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwhich - only 140 cals - it tastes soooo good!

Less_of_Me_to_Love 01-10-2006 07:47 PM

Thanks Ladies :) I'll keep all of those ideas in mind!

racegirl78 01-10-2006 08:45 PM

A full cup of most cereals with a full cup of skim milk is usually under 200 calories.

This has become one of my "nearly everyday" meals.

Less_of_Me_to_Love 01-10-2006 11:14 PM

I found a delicious treat tonight! (I went to the store to buy some apples, and came home with a trunk full of groceries :lol: )

I got sugar free, fat free pudding, and some cool whip! For 100 calories this stuff is AMAZING!! And filling, because a full serving actually seems substantial!

Hibiscus8 01-11-2006 01:28 AM

Your treat sounds great! Just be careful - cool whip contains transfats, which are very unhealthy. Small amounts are probably fine, but just something to think about, especially if you eat other foods with transfats on a regular basis (such as margarine and peanut butter).

Miaka 01-11-2006 10:57 AM

Don't think about food so much. Find something fun to at night that doesn't not involve food, and you'll realize how easy it is.

purplecrush 01-11-2006 01:09 PM

Im really in love with the 100 calorie packs. Im eating the Peanut butter cookie crisps right now! The taste just like Nutter butters without the filling of course. Thats what I eat when I just want a little something.

Good luck!!