• Hi everyone... I've been reading entries for the last month or so and have decided to post my own. I have decided that i want to lose weight. I had a baby a year ago, 2 months after i had my baby i lost all the baby fat. I went back to work and gained every bit back plus. i am hoping to get some support to get me going and motivated, and hoping to meet new friends.
  • It's hard to get started but well worth it. I've not been on here that long but am finding it inspirational. I know you can do it. I'll pm you my email addy if you want to email me then you can feel free to do so.
    I wish you the best luck.

• Getting started is not a bad place at all to be. At least you are in process of making the journey to more healthy you so congrats.
    Congrats on the baby
    Feel free to hit the support forum at any time for some needed info or inspiration usually always someone here to respond.
  • Welcome! You really will find a lot of support and inspiration here. And remember, starting is the hardest part! Once you get past that initial hurdle, you'll fall into a happy pattern that will be easier to maintain. I think one of the best parts about weight loss is how much BETTER I feel physically; I have so much more energy than I did when I was just fueling myself with junk. And on days I cheat, I really notice the difference in how I feel which gives me more motivation to hop back on the horse.

You can achieve this! Come visit the boards often; I look forward to reading your posts!

Ann