Let's Cheer Each Other on through the holidays and cold!

• I woke up feeling very motivated today! I have a ton to get done and it's c-c-cold outside, but as soon as I can, I am getting out the door and doing my four mile walk! How about YOU????

Exercise has to be a priority, even with so many other things going on. I don't know about you, but now that I have been walking almost daily for a couple of months, I hate to miss it.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TODAY??

• Great Day!
    This morning starts wonderful for me too! I woke up this morning, did a little reading and then did an hour of yoga. It put me in such a peaceful state that I know I will carry throughout the whole day. I am here at work today (but I do leave early) and will go to my first spinning class! I hope that my butt won't be too sore. Take care and have a blessed day!
  • I'm going to make sure I get to the gym and do an hour of cardio and I am going to go to the tanning bed to rest my sore body!!!
  • I'm going to my Curves gym (I go Mon., Wed. & Fri.) Even though it's a busy time of the year and it's hard to fit it in sometimes, it helps me keep my energy level up by doing my workouts.

Yesterday I did 20 mins. on our treadmill, which I haven't used for a long time because I have a bad foot. I'm going to do it again today.

• I woke up this morning and went to gym and did 1 hour of cardio. And I am planning on going back there this afternoon and do at least 45 min of cardio and some weights.
  • I am walking to my hair appointment and back (about 1 mile each way) and I intend to do a yoga dvd when I get home.
  • I've managed to come down with a nasty gastric bug so my exercise has been walking up the stairs to use the loo and down the stairs again, repeat x30!!!

Seriously though, I really miss exercise, and our gym is shut now for two weeks, boo!