Off to another good day!

• Well, I am starting my second day of changing my lifestyle. I did my exercise and am drinking my water. I am going to run errands today so I hope I can stay out of the fast food place.
  • Farmermom I'm right beside side you. Day two for me as well. I went to bed last night feeling really good about the choices I made yesterday. It it felt pretty good waking this morning knowing I was on the right rack. Here's to us!!!!
  • To both of you: Good Job! you're on your way. I know what it's like to be out shopping, suddenly remember I haven't had lunch, and be starving! It's so easy to hit a fast food place and it's hard to remember to chose something low-cal when you just need FOOD. Something that has worked for me is, I take a snack along in the car. I always have a slim fast bar, an apple, something to munch on so I'm no so hungry. What ever works for you. When your blood sugar dips and you're starving it's hard to make good choices. PLAN AHEAD! fail to plan, plan to fail.
  • I'm with slim. Planning ahead makes it 100x easier to avoid the junk!
  • Great couple days under the belt and many more to come.
    Remember keep talking to yourself and keeping yourself in the right frame of mind. You have goals and you have things you need to be doing. You hold all the keys to unlock some doors and to lock others for good.
    Keep up the great work girls.