Accurate scale

• Hi everyone! Who makes a good/accurate scale? Mine fluctuates depending where I stand, if I am leaning, if the wind is blowing, if it's Tuesday, if it's raining, etc. I'd also like one with the BMI option if possible. Thanks!
  • I had to lose weight before I could even think of trying to buy a scale that could give me a reliable weight.
    I would go to my doctors office when I wanted to take my weight. Never needed a apointment or to see a doctor just to use the scale so I would just go in and aske to be buzzed in to go use the scale.
    If you are below the normal weight restrictions that most scales have usually any that cost more then $25 dollars will be a good scale.
    But maybe someone has a good one for a good tip.
  • I bought a Health o Meter scale several years ago and have been v. happy with it. Mine is a basic model, gives me the weight in digital numbers, including .5 lbs. I really like it and I think they have more sophisticated models available these days. You can google the scale name and find out more.
  • I bought a great scale a little over a week ago- it's a Weight Watcher's Scale, and my sister and I LOVE it!!! It doesn't do BMI or anything like that, but it does count the . differences, plus it goes up to 380 lbs., and it was only 35$ at Walmart.
  • I also have the weight watchers digital scale, mine doesnt have the BMI on it, but I love it...it also weighs the ounces..(which I dont count)
  • i have a digital tanita
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Quote: I bought a Health o Meter scale several years ago and have been v. happy with it. Mine is a basic model, gives me the weight in digital numbers, including .5 lbs. I really like it and I think they have more sophisticated models available these days. You can google the scale name and find out more.

I have that one too, its great for me!
  • I had a health o meter and I hated it. I would have to either lose a lot, or gain a lot for it to register a change.

I got a digital Tanita to replace it and really like it.