Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-28-2005, 05:14 PM   #1  
Losing for Life!

Default Looking for some Motivation?

Design a reward for yourself based on losing weight:

Is there something you have wanted to get for yourself but haven’t been able to afford yet or feel you don’t deserve just now? Start a Weight Loss Savings Plan, put a dollar in a jar for every pound you lose and soon you may be able to get your new MP3 player, sexy shirt or Victoria’s Secret whatever, you guys might be looking for a new set of wrenches or tickets to the Hockey game.

Finding ways to motivate myself is something I spend some time doing. What is my Weight Loss Savings Plan going to get me?

I am saving for a 1 night stay in a hotel room with a Hot Tub. 1 night just for me, alone. I will bring a good book. Walk around the Mall, meet a girlfriend for supper and then I am going to fill that tub with bubbles and sit there for an hour without anyone knocking at my door yelling questions at me. Or asking me to get out because they want in.

Does anyone else have any ideas for a Weight Loss Savings Plan Reward?
Sheri~C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:57 PM   #2  
banned

that sounds like heaven!!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:38 PM   #3  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Oooooh I like your plan. For me it is all about the clothes! I buy clothes as a reward (as well as a neccesity for the smaller me). But also I buy things that I have never had or haven't had in many years..........like a halloween costume. This is the first year since I was maybe 11 (10 years ago) that I have had a proper costume. That is what I am treating myself to this Halloween (pun intended).
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 12:09 PM   #4  

That is a great idea. One of my biggest reasons I am head set on losing weight is because I am getting married next year and I want to look great in my wedding dress and for my honeymoon. I can start putting money back for those perfict honeymoon outfits.
Teresa
TsOnAMission is offline   Reply With Quote