I have to do it all over again!!!!

• Well, today I weighed in and I finally lost another two pounds. And lo and behold, when I got on the internet and changed my ticker, I see I am half way to my first goal (my real one is 130 or so, but when I started I decided 102 pounds was more than enough for me to deal with)

Which makes me rejoice that I have got this far, and makes me feel now that it's going to be all the more difficult to get the next 51 down, with plateaus and all, and it all looks a bit

So wish me luck, give me a kick up the behind, and lets watch the next 51 pounds of me disappear!!!!
  • You are doing great! I am so happy for you! I know you can finish this thing with style!
  • Great job... Don't think in terms of 51#, just go 5 or 10 at a time and in a wink it'll be all done... Keep up the great work...
  • & & watching the next 51 disappear. You definitely have my admiration.
  • Go Kykaree
  • You are doing *so* great. I actually found the middle point somewhat liberating -- at least you're on the other side now. I'm so proud of you; your energy is contagious these days, and you're really helping me stick with it despite my snailish losses.

YOU ROCK!!!!!