Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-12-2005, 07:05 AM   #1  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

Default Bad and Funny story

Last night at work I celebrated with our midnight remodel team and we had a pizza and a cake I made for the guys.
Well I gave in and said im having some pizza. I havent had a pizza in a very very long time.
Well at the end of the night my stomach starts to make noises and then it hits me.. I needed to run to the bathroom.
I get there and theres some one in another stall.
I can not use the bathroom when someone else in is there so I leave hoping to make it home.
Ill say this... That Pizza came out faster then it went in.
Never again...... Must have been the grease since I dont ever eat like that it really did not agree with my stomach..
Final score The eyes lose and the stomach wins.
Marked and I will remember.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:03 AM   #2  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

You could always make your own pizza and take to the guys. Just don't tell them til after they eat it that it's a low carb crust, soy mozarella, and veggie pepperoni slices. LOL

Course with all the health nuts at my old office, they loved it.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Morticia...I feel your pain. The same thing has happened to me before.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:03 AM   #4  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Yuppers def had that one! Pizza is the worst culprit! Feels like you're taking that Xenical sometimes!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 11:17 AM   #5  

OMG, that's one way to cure a craving huh?
AngelKisssezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:02 PM   #6  

I totally feel your pain!!! It seems like it doesnt take much these days for me to be running to the bathroom!! When you're not used to eating that stuff, especially if your eating alot of fruit and veggies, then that stuff will definitely send you running!!!!
jewels2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:24 PM   #7  
SuperFreak

S/C/G: 330/319/150

Height: 5"5

I woke up this morning still feeling some pain or uneasy quesy feeling in my stomach. With a occasional burp.. Geeze and I start to think I used to eat this way all the time. Uggghh. I had intended on getting the guys the pizza and then getting myself a lean cusine meal and eating it. But I opened the box for them and said ahh im here now ill just eat a few pieces.
Another point at which I talked myself out of eating right. See I went and bought my food I had the Lean Cusine meal and some fruit that I was going to eat which would have been good and I would have been able to have a small snack later It just needed to be heated up.
It just showed me again that I should have took the time and talked myself down and I wouldnt be feeling the way I do right now.
I feel good in the fact that I know that I do eat properly and that this stuff just retaught me a very valuable lesson.
I would have been just fine with something more healthy and I would have been alot happier knowing I had went over a year without eating a pizza from a unhealthy pizza place that doesnt have a lick of heathly on their menu.. Oh wait they do have salads that they pile junk on top of.
MorticiaAddams is offline   Reply With Quote