Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-28-2005, 11:45 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Help!

Hi All, I am new here. I am starting nutrisystem tomorrow! I have 60 pounds to lose. I haven't lost it in five years since I had my baby girl. I think it's time for me to be me! I will need your help!
Catterkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 12:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/262.2/190

Height: 5'10"

Welcome to 3FC!

What is nutrisystem? Is that an eating plan? I hope it works well for you. I'm not really following a plan, I just watch my calories and exercise. Eat less, move more . I hope you find a lot of support here!
gray eyed girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:06 PM   #3  

I'd love to know what you think of it. I've thought about joining, but we just can't afford it right now. I asked if they did a week to week plan and no one ever got back to me.
Doss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Nutrisystem does sell their food week by week. Just go to their site, and when you click on the link to place an order, click on "other options" and you can choose one weeks food at a time. (The main way to order is a 4 week plan)
They don't have any joining fees, all you pay for is the food. You can use the counselors via phone or online, and their forum, etc. for free.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote